sixteen

imessage and facetime;

dope boi
billie

dope boi
billieeee

dope boi
biiillllllliiieeeee

dope boi
babe

dope boi
babe

dope boi
baby

dope boi
babbyyyyyy

boi
dude calm tf down
im at work

boi
and i aint yo baby

dope boi
i was trying to get
your attention

dope boi
ill let you work

boi
its all g i aint really doin anything

dope boi
ima laugh if you work at dons

boi
that was so 15 yr old me

boi
i work in this smoke shop place thats mainly a tattoo place

boi
i cant tattoo ppl tho which sucks

dope boi
thats stupid

boi
apparently you need your grade 12 to do it

dope boi
thats so dumb

boi
i know

boi
actually

boi
gtg ttyl

dope boi
ttyl

2:37am

boi
boi

dope boi
dope

boi
youre weird

dope boi
youre annoying

dope boi
ft?

boi
ugh

dope boi
plzzz

boi
ur annoyin

dope boi
plzzzzz

boi
im ugly af

dope boi
i am too

boi
i hate u

dope boi
luv u

Barely seconds later, Billie's phone started vibrating from the call. She sat there, debating answering or not.

Billie was scared that Deigo would think of her differently. That he wouldn't enjoy talking to her anymore. And in all honesty, she didn't want that to happen; ever.

After taking a deep breath, drowning her anxiety, she answered that call and the familiar tattooed face appeared. Like expected, he held a blunt to his lips while laying down on his couch.

"Finally, babe," Diego joked, exhaling the cloud of smoke.

"Boi, don't call me babe," Billie sassed in response. She was trying her best to hide the anxiety creeping back up on her.

He just sent her his famous dopey grin before changing the subject. "Ima fly you down sometime soon," he stated in more of a demanding way.

Billie rolled her eyes. "For that date," she joked, reminding him of her style.

She's never been into the one night stand with a stranger type thing, or finding out they have a psycho girlfriend the next day. That's why she first said the date thing to Diego, but now that they've been talking for a while, she'd rather just skip it.

"Right, the date," he replied, a bit disappointed.

The two fell onto a small silence, until Billie broke it. "I'm so fuckin' tired."

"I can let you sleep," Diego replied, instantly feeling like he was keeping her awake, seeing as it was almost 3am where she is.

She shook her head softly. "I'd just stay up anyway."

"I don't like that," he said, taking Billie by surprise. Nobody really cares when she sleeps or not. All her friends have just gotten used to her staying up all night and day.

"It's fine," she replied, her eyes becoming quite heavy.

They continued to talk for what seemed like hours, and eventually it was almost 6am for Billie and 3 for Diego.

"It's so pretty out," Billie said after a yawn, looking out her window. She flipped the camera so he could see too.

"Flip the camera back," he replied. "I've gotta see the real pretty view."

"Fuck off," Billie rolled her eyes, but followed his wishes anyway.

"You love my ugly ass," he smiled.

"Sadly."