sixty

diego;

As soon as Diego walked through the door, her phone was thrown into his face and vise versa.

"What the fuck is this?!" they both were pissed off about something, but neither of them knew what.

"Why the fuck did you post this?" Diego was pissed about the Instagram post by Billie where almost everyone commented about her ass.

"It's a picture, calm the fuck down. I'm the one who should be fucking pissed off right now," she sassed.

"Why the fuck should you be pissed off? I'd rather not have other people commenting about my girls ass on Insta."

"Between right now and when we got together, have you fucked anyone besides Jess?" Billie repeated her question from last night. She didn't sleep much because of this. She wanted to find a reason to believe him, but after the Instagram post, she couldn't.

If Diego said no, that was it for her. She was done.

But, if he manned up and confessed to sleeping with this kk.iana.xo chick, she'd stay. She just wanted him to be truthful.

"At first it was a few side hoes, but I stopped after we got serious. I haven't fucked anyone besides Jess," he lied. If she didn't know for sure he was lying, she could've believed it all.

"Fuck you, Diego," she rolled her eyes, starting to walk away.

"What the fuck did I do? You asked and I gave you my deadass answer. What the fuck else do you want?" he grabbed her wrist so she now faced him. As soon as she did, guilt washed over him. Her eyes were glossed over as if she were about to cry.

"Stop fucking lying. If you didn't fuck around behind my back, what the fuck is this?" She showed him her phone that was on the post she's been staring at for the past two hours.

"Baby."

"Don't fucking call me baby when you're out fucking other girls." A single tear rolled down her cheek, but she quickly wiped it away. She didn't need to look weak. "Y'know, you could've just been honest and I would stay."

"Baby, I don't give a fuck about those other hoes. That's all they are to me. But you, you're my hoe. I love you and don't wanna lose you. Fuck, I broke up with Jess for you. I've done everything for you, not any of them whores who just want a fuck," he tried to win her back. They both knew it was pointless though.

Billie's mind was set on leaving. She couldn't be with a liar and a cheater. She didn't even know why she stayed with him for so long. After everything, she kept forgiving him, putting everything behind her. This time she couldn't do it.

"Then own up to it and don't fucking lie."

"I was scared you'd leave me," he confessed, his voice now soft. But Billie wasn't falling for it.

"Look how that turned out," she turned around to walk into the bedroom they were sharing. "You're real fuckin' dumb, you know that Diego?"

"Baby," he came up behind her as she started packing. She didn't reply. "Baby," he repeated, placing a kiss on her neck.

"Fuck off," she wiggled away, grabbing the last of her things before heading for the front door.

"What? You're just gon' walk out like a little bitch?" he called after her as she reached for the door handle.

She didn't respond, only slammed the door shut behind her, leaving Diego alone.

"Dude, you fucked up," Steven came up behind him. Diego didn't even realize he was in the apartment. "Like, real bad," he added, placing a hand on his back.

"She'll come back," Diego convinced himself.

Steven just shook his head before leaving him alone.

She had to come back.