fifty two

listen to this^^^^ wait by m83 while you read. i promise you will cry. i did a little

diego;

nbfb
baby come back

nbfb
i miss u

nbfb
at least text back so
i know youre ok

bitchy babe
baby.

nbfb
where are you?

bitchy babe
idk this hotel

bitchy babe
fuck im sorry for being
a bitch

bitchy babe
i need you rn and idk
what to do

nbfb
ill be there asap

Like Diego promiseed, he was there and just in time. Billie was laying on the bathroom floor unconscious.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Diego mumbled to himself and he fumbled around for his phone. He dialed the 3 digit number before telling the lady all the information he knew.

"Fuck, Billie," he held her head close to his chest as tears started to fall. He could still feel her heartbeat. It was slow, but something.

He knew right then and there he would never do anything else to hurt his girl or let anyone else hurt her. She was too special; too important.

The whole month and a bit they've spent together, he's been nothing but happy and he hoped it was the same for her.

Before Diego knew it, the paramedics were rushing it to take his girl away. He started to cry even more, something he rarely did. He didn't want to leave her alone again.

"Sir, do you know what she took?" the parametric repeated, this time getting his attention. He hadn't even realized they were now riding in the ambalence at this point.

"I don't know, probably percs, maybe norcos. I really don't know," he replied, remembering Instagram. He wasn't sure though. She could've taken any drug to end up like this.

"We'll pump her stomach and she should wake up," the other one treating Billie stated. He seemed too sure and that pissed Diego off.

How were they sure his baby would just wake up?

"Sir, I need you to tell me everything you know. Starting with is there a reason she might've done this on purpose?" the lady sitting across from him questioned.

He shook his head, not wanting to think about that. He knew the past twenty four hours have been hard on Billie and there was no doubt in his mind that she would try this. He didn't want to believe that, though. He wanted to think this was all a mistake and she's going to wake up and be fine.

Or it was all just a prank.

She's just going to sit up, start laughing then call him a loser. Then he's going to get all mad because she scared the shit out of him, but start crying more because she's okay.

"Are you sure nothing happened? There was nothing to trigger a suici-"

Diego didn't want to heard the word come out of her mouth. "No," he stated as a matter of fact, although it was a lie.

"We're losing her," the guy said, moving more quickly on his girl.

Diego felt his heart start to race. He couldn't think of her being gone anymore.

She meant too much to him.

He loved her too much.