Chapter Three - The T-Shirt

"Somewhere off in outer space,There's a worldNo warNo hateWhere all the broken hearts are saved

There's a world
No war
No hate
Where all the broken hearts are saved."

I decided a few days later that I would walk to school and back. The weather forecast was nice and I figured, why not?

Bad idea. Apparently, news anchor Maria Fox forgot to mention the upcoming monsoon that afternoon.

I mean seriously! Who wouldn't have cared to mention. "Oh yeah, it's going rain all effing day and how about the wind is so strong that it can send an 18 year old female flying across the street!"

That's what it felt like anyway.

As I was walking home I hear footsteps running up behind me.

My first instinct, there's a killer behind you... PUNCH HIM!

Of course, I soon realized that it was not a killer, in fact it was Zayne. Too late on his end though.

"How the heck?" Zayne whined, clutching his bloody nose.

Oops.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so so sorry! I - You scared me!" I stuttered.

Dang it Natalia!

"Nah, it's okay. I just wanted to ask you something." He said casually, as if I hadn't just right hooked him.

"Are you free tomorrow night? I kinda want to go on a date with you." He Said feebly, walking beside me slowly.

Holy crap Natalia! He just asked you out! Don't blow it!

"Sure. Sounds cool!" I said happily.

Zayne smiled at me. "Awesome! Can you wear this tomorrow? To school and the date?" He handed me a blue t-shirt.

I unfolded it to see that it said Knights Lacrosse on it. I unzipped my bag and threw it in quickly before re-zipping it shut.

"Of course!" I said, slightly overjoyed that he was even talking to me at all.

"Thanks!" He said as he kissed me on the forehead and ran back towards the school.

With that, I went home. I didn't waste my time on walking though. Pft! Who needs to walk when you can run for three minutes straight home?

 Pft! Who needs to walk when you can run for three minutes straight home?