Chapter Seven - The Kissing Booth

"All I want is to be home with you"

My phone was going off. I sat up groggily from my nap.

I looked at my phone to see 105 missed calls and 84 unread messages.

Crap.

I heard the doorbell ring. My body screamed at me to go back to sleep but something in my brain was working so I went to get it. I figured that it'd be the mailman or something.

"I'm coming." I croaked, my voice breaking at the end.

I unlocked the door slowly and opened it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

There stood Zayne. Concern etched on his face.

"I'm so sorry Nat. I didn't know. If I'd maybe-" I cut him off.

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked groggily. "You didn't do anything."

"But you're crying and you skipped school." He said, as if justifying what he had done.

That's when I realized that tears were streaming down my face. Oh. That.

"Maybe I just felt like taking the rest of the day off?" I said it came out sounding more like a question.

Darn it Natalia!

"You've never skipped school before now. I figured something was wrong." Zayne said in a duh tone.

DARN IT NATALIA!!!

"Oh. I'm just pms-ing." I wasn't lying.

Zayne's face turned sad. "Why didn't you tell me?" He pulled me to his chest.

"I'll be back." He whispered s he let go, running to his car and driving off.

Then my ovaries exploded.

I ended up sitting on my couch and watching The Kissing Booth whilst sobbing uncontrollably.

"Nat?" I heard Zayne's worried voice.

I didn't lock the door. Not that I wanted him to leave. Suddenly I needed him.

"In here." I sobbed. Before I knew whst was happening, Zayne was by my side with tissues and chocolate.

Dang. I got a good one.

"Why are you crying?" Zayne asked watching the movie.

"Because, Elle has her Noah. She always had him and I'm so fricking lonely. She has Lee and Noah!" I choked out in between sobs.

"You're not lonely anymore Nat. I'm here. Only for you." He said, pulling me closer ad we snuggled into the blankets.

____________________________

Thank ye for reading!

P.S. check out @1-800-meme-dealer and her Lacrosse story. Cuz I friggin love it

 Cuz I friggin love it