Chapter Sixteen - Hey Bartender

"Done!" I exclaimed setting down the makeup brush.

Linda is wearing a red crop top and denim short shorts.

"Thank you Nat! I don't know what I'd do without you." She said hugging me.

"I'm not sure either. Also, tell Jon that I have a baseball bat if he hurts you." I said sternly.

"Gotcha!" Linda says giving me finger guns.

We walked downstairs to see Zayne and Jon having a dude talk or whatever the heck they do.

"We decided to go on a double date." Jon said with jazz hands.

My eyebrows raised in surprise, looking to Zayne who nodded.

I looked down at myself, still in my outfit from this morning at the store.

"Cool." I said shrugging casually walking to Zayne and hugging him.

After that, we got into Zayne's car. It was a BMW or something like that. I don't know much about cars.

On the way there, Jon had to start talking. Stupid Jon.

"My Mom said that love is like a bar. The person who you love is the bartender." Jon said eyeing Linda in a way thst made me want go injure him so bad.

"Nobody says that you idiot." Linda sahd, smacking Jom's atm playfully.

Linda and Jon were sitting in the backseat while Zayne and I sat up front.

Zayne jokingly leaned in and whispered into my ear. "Hey bartender."