The Contract: The Making

1940 in Novosibirsk, Russia

Battle was hard when both clans of American and Russian fought against each other.

Yet, one day the war was getting worse every minute as men were dying in seconds and grenades were the last options, because our ammunition was gone. If I was going to die then so be it, because us Americans never go out without a fight, but one thing stayed in my mind and that was my daughter and who would take care of her and her family.

So I made a contract with the Vladimir family in Russia selling our assistance to anything that they wanted in order to keep my family safe if I shall ever die.

To whoever is reading this note just know I did what I had to do in order to protect the family now it's your turn to do so. Please help them with anything they may need even if it is for an army, ammunition supply, shelter, marriage.

Also make sure that this contract never sees sunlight until the Vladimir family has come for their assistance.

I love you all and wish your life the greatest. You have my blessing of doing anything and everything for the Vladimir family. Be safe and don't back down even if you're wrong, fight your battles, live out the legacy of our family "Greene" and make me proud.

To: Whomever

From: Ricky Greene

I love you.