Epilogue

Third person POV

It's been a whole year since that day. No phone calls. Texts. Not even a 'I'm kidnapping you no matter what you say' moment. The days have just been peaceful.

Scar resumed her life, but not back home instead in Australia. Specifically Perth, Australia and has gained a job as a receptionist at a high end tech company. Finally decided to put her brain to work.

Natasha sits in her home in Russia quietly. Not a person in sight, not even her dear brother and his lover. She just sits in the dark bedroom waiting for her love to come back, but knowing full well that she won't ever see her again.

So, she stares at the book. Yes, the book that had their entire wedding planned to perfection that would soon lead to their future as wife and wife. So, she stares and sits in the putty of the dark room waiting and waiting and having only what little hope she has left in her body, before she crashes, and even though she doesn't know she is crashing really soon.

All Natasha wanted was to be loved. She would give up anything to be with her love, but she was too afraid of what would happen to Scar and her family if she had killed her mother.

Now one lives the life alone and successful while the other lives in grief and regret. Maybe one day they could meet again don't know how or when, but let's just say if they do meet again shall one give up all or both or shall one say fuck it or both?

Because it's just a contract, right? Promises are meant to be broken