12

Natasha

After Scar had left with Fredrick I was bored of what to do, so I got up and brushed my teeth, and put on a grey loose sweater dress with neon pink socks.

After doing my routine I went downstairs to cook me some breakfast which contained eggs, bacon, and two big belgian waffles. I had eaten in silence like usual when Scar wasn't here, and to my dismay I hated it, it was too quiet and now it finally irked me. So, after finishing my meal I went into the living room to watch t.v., but as soon as I turn it on the doorbell rings, so I rise from the couch to see who it was, and to no shock it was my mom and dad along they're trusted loyal bodyguard Louie.

"My baby come here." My mom said in a creepy voice.

"No thank you. You sound like if I even remotely come close to you I will die." I bluntly stated to her, which she is now pouting, and looked to my dad.

"Well can I have a hug?" He asked me.

"Nope. You probably will steal my gun and point it at me." I responded. And yes I carry my guns on me like this just in case someone really decided to piss me off.

"Wow, I have trained you so well darling." My dad says to me, smirking.

After saying hellos I was about to close the door until Maxwell my ex stopped me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him bluntly.

"I was invited." He states and comes inside.

"Excuse me. Who said I want you in my home?" I said to him, until my mother looked at me irritated.

"He is here so we can discuss things. Now sit down." She told me and yet being the defying child I stood.

"Ugh." My dad said while their bodyguard smirked at me.

"I see you still have a nasty attitude." Maxwell said to me heading to my couch.

"Only to you sweetheart." I replied snarky towards him, becoming now more irritated.

After saying all of our thoughts to one another my mother cleared her throat signaling she had something to say to us.

"So the reason for us coming here is that I believe that you should be married and have a family by now. And that's not happening when you barely leave your house to attend party gatherings or meetings involving Ry's and your city." She said looking straight into my eyes.

"So what?" I replied back sternly.

"So what? Is that really all you have to say." Leaning more forward on the couch.

"Yes. Because one I already have a fiancé, and two it's none of your business when I get married and start a family. Besides, Ry is older than me start bickering with him, not me, I'm not your puppet and never was." I stated to her, becoming annoyed.

"You have a fiancé!" All except my dad said.

"Yes. Her name is Scar. I assume you know her parents from the Greene family." Already knowing that they knew each other.

"A female?" Maxwell asked looking purely confused.

"Yes, a female. And don't look that way, the only reason we were together was because of your father and when he died that's when we broke up, and to be honest I'm glad the bastard was shot in the heart, serves him right for putting me with an asshole like you." I explained calmly not really caring about him.

"Is this true?" He asked my parents and of course they were silent as usual, until my dad sat back and said "yup, every single word" and went to turn the television on.

That was when he pulled his gun out and pointed it towards me.

But at that moment I didn't care that he had the gun pointed towards me. I was looking at my beloved fiancé that came through the garage door looking very surprised to see a man holding a gun to my head. Until she came from her shock and asked.

"Why is there a gun to your head, and should I shoot?"

I didn't say anything, but nod my head, and soon a bullet went through the room and all I heard was a terrifying scream coming from beside me.

I guess she really did shoot him.