11

Scar

"Come on Scar, wake up." Someone said, shaking me.

I opened one of my eyes, and tried to get the blurriness out of my eyes. Soon I saw that it was Fredrick.

"What do you want?" I said

"Remember we are supposed to go out together?"

"Fine. Fine, I'm getting up. I'll meet you at the garage door." I say to him moving my legs to the edge of the bed ready to get up.

"Ok see you there." He replied as walking out the door.

I yawn and crack my body finally getting up and heading to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then started to put on some light makeup.

After that I went to the bedroom to get a pair of clothes. I pick out just a plain white T-shirt with high waisted denim shorts that stops at my knees, and put on a pair of converse that are black.

I would be ready if I could find my phone, and when I saw it was in the night stand charging I unplugged it and noticed that Natasha was moving around.

"You're up?" I asked.

All I got was a nod of the head. I went to her side of the bed and ruffled her hair and kissed the top.

"I'm heading out with Fredrick. I'll be back probably in the afternoon."

"It's ok just before you leave, don't forget my parents are coming today." She told me.

After the kiss I grabbed my phone and tugged more of the cover on her and left the room to the garage where the cars were.

"Finally." Fredrick said.

"What I had to freshen up." I replied

39 minute drive to Outlet Village Pulkovo

As we entered Outlet Village Pulkovo the first thing we did was buy clothes and shoes, I guess he didn't have too many of those.

After continuously shopping for clothes we both got tired and decided to head to the food markets where there were a bunch of restaurants.

As we both order from BB&Burgers. I ordered the four cheeses, rustic potatoes, with a morse to drink while Fredrick ordered the shawarma with french fries and a juice rich flavored orange which looked really good.

"Sooo. . . .tell me." I say to Fredrick after sitting quietly for fifteen minutes waiting our food.

"Tell you what?" He asked confused, but knew what I was talking about.

"Don't play dumb."

"Fine. . .we talked about how I felt, and why I had to run away even though he followed me, and now he won't leave me alone like usual." He told me with exasperation.

"Well at least he's not here." I had laughed off, but soon recovered when I looked at his face.

"He hid in the trunk of the car and finally exposed himself in my dressing room, then tried to kiss me in the bathroom a few minutes ago." He explained sliding down his chair.

Then I realized why it took him so long to come out. It was probably twenty minutes before he exited the bathroom.

"Where is he now?" I questioned him only to be surprised when Ry came to the table with our meals.

"I'm here, what did I miss?" He said calmly to us, but me looking hella scared at how stealthily he was.

"What?" Ry asked me.

"Why are you following us?" I asked hesitantly.

"Not you. Him." And he resumed placing our food out to us.

"Then why are you following me?" Fredrick asked.

"Because I love you." He said with seriousness in his voice, that it almost made me cry out in laughter.

We spent about another twenty minutes at the mall before Ry got a call informing him that his parents were at the mansion, then leading all of us to go back to the car and heading home.

39 minutes heading home

Once we drove through the mansion to get into the garage where there were men already by the door. That made me suspicious, but I forgot it may just be because of their parents.

I got out of the car and grabbed the items from the trunk. It was probably a lot of things, but really most of the bags belonged to Fredrick.

I walked to the entrance from the garage and as soon as I looked up what I saw, the living room made me drop all of the bags.

"Why is there a gun to your head, and should I shoot?" I asked.