16

Natasha

Ever since Fredrick, Ry and I had settled our little "situation" the house has been hectic due to Scar.

Scar wants this. Scar wants that. I can't just seem to please her in any way. I tried to be nice, didn't work, I tried to give her space, now she thinks I want to cancel the entire wedding.

It was about 5 in the morning when she had woken up and went to brush her teeth, then she left about 15 minutes after getting dressed. I carefully left the bed and followed her down the hallway. She had went down the stairs and sat on the couch while turn the television on to 'Say Yes To The Dress' yet, there was a book in her hand while watching the show, so I decided to lean over the balcony of the staircase and saw that it said 'My Wedding' and that's when I realized that I had forgot all about the planning portion of getting married. So I removed myself from the balcony and walked downstairs and sat beside her.

"What's up babe?" I asked her while she was still watching the show.

"Babe?" I repeated to her and yet she has not answered me. And with that I waited until the commercial came and boy did it take forever for it to come. Now since the dog commercial had come on I pulled Scar into my lap and smothered her.

"Hey? What are you doing?" I questioned her while she was looking at me.

"Nothing. What do you want? Shouldn't you be asleep, grizzly bear?" She said to me, smirking.

"Well when were you going to tell me you were planning our wedding? The day of or what?" I questioned her again, yet I wasn't mad nor angry. It actually made things adorable and cute when she did things ahead of time.

"What do you mean I had told you about two weeks ago that I wanted to start planning the wedding and all you said was go ahead." She replied knowing all about this.

"What?! No you didn't. If you had told me this I would have been on this couch with you everyday and helping you create this wedding." I speak honestly.

"No. I did tell you. You were in your office handling issues as you say and told me that I could just do it if I truly wanted to, but anyway if you now want to be so into this go find a binder with paper and come back so that we can start this process of planning our wedding."

And with this I run like a flash to my office and find the binder and race back to the couch before the show can come on and I label the binder 'Our Wedding' and get ready to take some notes of what we want and don't want.

"Okay what you want to be taking notes down is what you like and dislike. What you think should be another color or stay the same. Oh and whether you want to wear a dress or a suit, or a pantsuit."

I already knew in my head I was going with a suit, so I had already written down in the binder a white suit. Scar looked at what I was writing and scratched white off my paper and put emerald.

"Our wedding theme is black, grey, and emerald. There won't be white in sight."

"Hahah that rhymes." I continued to chuckle, but Scar wasn't in the joking mood.

"Okay then can I have a black suit?" I asked.

"Sure. Then I will wear an emerald dress. Keep a close eye on the wedding dress to see if you would like for them to be on me."

After settling my notebook and writing what I like and dislike and everything else I know why she was making the house hectic. I would too if I was seeing all this shit in a spam of an hour and then another episode comes on next for an hour and the cycle never stops.

I just couldn't get any more happier than I am right now. I like the future that is being planned. Maybe just maybe I can travel with Scar and have some great memories.