Chapter 1 / Introduction

Thankyou so much for choosing this story!!

Seriously, thankyou for clicking read and choosing to come this far!! If you liked the story description, hopefully you will decide to read this ;) Love you's already 💕

I was trying for so long to find a story like this, but I failed, and simply decided to write my own!

I'm not American, I'm Australian, so sorry if some things sound different.

Hope you enjoy ittt :))))) LUV YA'SSSS

Oh and btw, you might get to the end of this story and think "well that was kinda boring..." BUT I will make a sequel after this one and it will be based around their School. Sooo TRUST MEE it will get a lot juicer... and a lot less boring. Just please give this story a chance :)))))

++++++++++++++++++++

CHARACTERSSSS

Mia - 16

Chloe - 16

Finn - 16

Luke - 16

++++++++++++++++++++

Mia's POV

School has finished for the year, and it's currently summer holidays. It's so nice to finally relax after a whole frickn year of torture. I can't stand leaving for School every single morning. I just hate it.

My mum has organised for us to go on a two week cruise in a few days. Which means we'll be going for the summer holidays. Were going with my mums really close friend and their son and daughter.

Their mum's name is Jacinta. She is the sweetest woman ever. She's always visiting me and my mum to check up on us... after my dad left us.

He left my mum to be with this other woman. It was a rough time, but we got over it.

Jacinta has been really helpful since the exact same thing happened with her husband.

She has two kids Chloe and Finn.

Chloe is my best friend. I have known her since we were so little, I can't even remember.

Chloe has blonde hair and is smaller than me. I'm the opposite... kind of. I have dark brown hair and I'm a bit taller than her. She's obsessed with the latest fashion and makeup and is always taking me out shopping and ranting about anything to do with style.

Finn is her brother. All of us are 16 years old in year 10. We all go the same school. I guess you can say Finn and I know each other well since we play in the same basketball team.

Yeah, I play on the boys team. Things turned out well for me when my old coach insisted I loved up.
When it's lunchtime I'm always with Chloe and our group.

It's finally nice to look forward to spending time with them outside school.

••••••••••••••••••••

This is just an introduction of getting to know all the characters :)

Please give this book a chance!

Hope you enjoy ;)

Remember to comment and vote :)