Chapter 5; Long time no see

Mia's POV

Oh my god. This place is amazing.

Lights flashing everywhere, loud music, and food! Lots of it.

"Holy shit." Luke said in amazement. "This is my place!"

"Woo!" Finn yelled cupping his hands around his mouth.

There was a pool near these steps that went up to another top deck where you could sit down.

There are so many people here already.

As soon as we walked up the stairs there was this huge crowd of people. This place was packed.

"I don't want to loose you." Chloe grabbed my hand as we made our way through the crowd following behind Finn and Luke.

Our mums went off to have something to eat while we headed off to the party. They said they'd meet us here later on. I'm not sure when. She said she'd text me.

We split up for a bit, so Chloe and I decided to dance. While the boys went over to the drinks.

"This place is amazing." I yelled to her over the music booming.

"I know right? Let's live on this ship." She said sounding seriously.

I moved my body to the music. "Definitely."

We danced for a while, but finally decided to stop when we couldn't be bothered anymore.

Just as soon as we started to look for the boys, I accidentally bumped into a girl. She had blonde hair, wearing a short dress with the highest heels I have ever seen. She seemed so uncomfortable.

When she turned around I noticed that she spilt her drink.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorr—"

"What the fuck!?" She screeched looking down at her dress that now had a raspberry lemonade stain on it.

I stepped back by her reaction. "I'm really sorry,
I—"

"Look honey," She said fuming. "I don't need to hear your stupid excuses, okay?" She glared at me, then looked down at her dress again. "You little bitch! Look what you've done!" She said stomping her foot.

I tried to apologise nicely for bumping into her, but no. This bitchy blonde didn't want to hear it. Well that's not gonna get you far in life, honey.

I stepped forward again. "Okay Brittany," I cocked my head to the side." yeah, you look like a Brittany. You better walk away or else I will pour the rest of my drink on your head."

She looked up at me, nostrils flaring. "You know, I would slap you, but I don't want to get slut all over my hands."

I laughed. "Why not? You have it all over your dress." I said looking at her short little dress and those ridiculous high heals.

She stomped her foot. "Ugh! What a slut!" She practically screamed.

"You little bitch! Don't talk to her like that!" Chloe yelled at her over the loud music. "Come on let's go. Don't waste your time on that... Thing."  She lowered her voice to me.