Chapter 3; Shopping Time

Mia's POV

I stared at the place in shock.
No this can't be right. Is my mum rich and she hasn't told me? Did she win the lottery?

This place is amazing.

When I walk through the door, there is a bathroom on the right, then a bedroom on the left. When I walk further down the small hallway, there is a kitchen on the left and next to that is a small lounge room. And on the right there's another bedroom.

Oh, and a balcony.

I put my bags down on the floor and walk out into the balcony. There was a few little plants and a table and chairs.

As soon as I stepped outside, the warm breeze hit my face. It was so nice. I could literally just sit out here all day

I looked down beside my balcony and saw heaps of others all aligned.

When I was finished admiring the view below, I went back into the room and chose a bedroom.
I chose the one closest to the balcony, coz why not?

I brought my bags in and put them down on the end of the bed.

The bedroom was beautifully decorated with a big double bed, two bedside tables with nice lamps on each. I turn to my left and I see an ensuite.

This place just keeps on getting better, I mentally squeal. I don't have a tv though, which sucks. I guess Mum will have the one with it.

I went into the other bedroom and saw that it didn't have an ensuite. She can just use the bathroom across the small hallway.

Then I heard Chloe come through the door. "Oooo nice! Ours is basically the same."

I just remembered I left the door open. I come out of the room and see her. "Cool." I smiled walking back into the room I chose.

She walked in behind me and sat on the end of the bed. "Your lucky. Finn got this room in ours."

"Oh my gosh you have an ensuite!" Chloe walked over to the ensuite and looked around.

I laid down on the double bed and looked out the  huge window that went from the ceiling to the floor.
This is seriously paradise. I just can't imagine myself on this ship for 2 weeks.

I feel so rich right now.

++++++++++

For the last hour, me and Chloe have hung out on my bed. She's been talking non-stop about Luke.

It's driving me crazy.

"When I first saw him this morning, I was just like wow. I didn't realise Finn had all these hot as friends that I could potentially date some day if I really wanted. But I mean, I can't complain, as long Finn keeps inviting his friends over, there's more and more options for me to choose from."

I literally had to hold myself back from laughing. "Chloe," I giggle. "Instead of keeping your eyes on him the whole time, enjoy this while we're here!" I throw my hands in the air.

She lies down next to me and stares at the ceiling. "I know, but you know me, I can't help it." She flings her arms our and one hand slaps my stomach.

I lean on my arms, holding me up as I grabbed a pillow behind me and threw it at her.

Every one of my friends have been talking about their love lives while I'm just sitting there listening to them wondering what I'm actually doing with my life.

I have never been in a relationship before in my life so it's hard for me to relate.

Anyway, time flew pretty quick to be honest. Not long after, we heard the door open.

"Oh how gorgeous!" That was my mum, obviously. She overreacts to everything. I don't think she notices though.

"Mia?"

"Yeah." I call out from the bedroom.

"Oh. How lovely is it!" I saw her through the door looking at the view.

This is really going to be crazy.

++++++++++

"Guys tonight there's a huge party that's going to be on the main deck. We're all going."

Party?

All of us were sitting down in my room. Mum was talking about what her and Jacinta saw.

Everything sounded so cool. I just couldn't wait to go see myself.

Chloe looked at me who was sitting on the kitchen seat and I was sitting on the couch. She mouthed a silent 'yesss.'
I laughed to myself.

God. Chloe has literally been to every High School party there is and every time, she has gone crazy on the drinks. I can just see it happen tonight. Of course, I go with her, but I would say I'm more sensible.

"So it's at 7." Mum continued talking about the party topic.

I haven't been to a party in a while. But I'm guessing this one is to welcome all the people onboard.

After a bit, Chloe walked over to me. "Come on let's go shopping." She said.

I got up and shrugged. "Alright."

"We're coming too." Finn smirked at Chloe trying to annoy her.

"You don't need to go with us everywhere." She sassed.

"Chloe I don't want you walking around this ship alone. You might get lost. So all of you go together." Jacinta said sounding like she doesn't want to have an argument.

Chloe groaned in response.

And so then we headed out the door straight for the shopping centre.

••••••••••••••••••••

This chapter was a bit short, sorry for that. But something happens at the party tonight ;)
That's when everything starts to go downhill...

Anyway, if you want to find out what happens, read on!

Remember to comment and vote :)
- Miranda