Chapter 4; This is goals

Mia's POV

So Mum gave us directions and a huge map of the ship.

It was really tempting to look around at all the places, but the others just wanted to go to the shopping centre.

I didn't really think to bring a nice dress for nights like tonight. I just didn't think that we would be going to a party. I made up my mind and decided to go buy one.

++++++++++

So the four of us walked a few hallways down from our room. There are so many rooms. It felt like a maze walking down the endless hallways.

But we reached a wide escalator that went down to the next floor down. I couldn't make out what was at the end, but once we got the the bottom, we saw it.

We walked through these two glass doors and BAM. It was all right there.

We all literally just stopped there in the middle of this massive room in shock

"Pinch me." I said looking up at all the shops in front of us not thinking anyone would hear me. I'm dreaming.

Next minute I feel this sting on my arm. It was Chloe.

"Fuck!" I said loudly. I then covered my mouth quickly. There were people walking past.
I didn't mean for her to actually pinch me.

Chloe laughed. "You said to!" She threw her hands up in surrender.

I scolded her and she just blew me a kiss. My gaze immediately went back to my surroundings.

The atmosphere was so nice. There was loud music playing in the background, people walking around everywhere, a beautiful fountain in the centre...

Like it was literally the definition of heaven.

"Come on!" I was distracted when Chloe pulled me by the arm and we walked up the stairs to some shops. We jogged up 3 flights of stairs.

"Let's go into this shop." Chloe started to fast walk to the nearest shop. I looked around, and half of the shops I haven't even heard of yet.

I'm pretty sure we've lost the boys.

"Wait." I said stopping to look down at where we just were.

We're on the third floor looking over the railing down onto the first floor.
Chloe joined me and we both looked around.
"Oh my god." I laughed.

I leaned against the glass railing and saw Finn and Luke walking up the stairs after us.

"Let's shop." Chloe gave me the biggest smile. I smiled back and we headed toward a shop.

++++++++++

"We chose well." I said looking down at our shopping bags.

Me and Chloe were sitting next to the foundation on the first floor of the shopping centre. We got some coffee from a small van, and two more for the boys. We're gonna need it.