Chapter 11; Alone. Together

Mia's POV

We got back from the cinemas not long ago and we're all in their room.

Chloe and I are getting ready in her bedroom - well Chloe is - while the boys are somewhere in theirs.

"You'll be fine." I said assuringly.

Chloe changed out of her clothes and into one thing more nicer.

She sat down at the end of her bed thinking. She's been doing this for a few minutes now. "What if—"

"No 'what if'" I cut her off. "Your gonna have a great frickin time and nothing is going to ruin it." I sat down next to her. "Now go with him and enjoy yourself."

Chloe turned to me about to say something, but stopped herself and just smiled. "Okay." She got up and left the room.

Once I heard the front door close, I went to go see Finn. But when I left the bedroom, I saw him come out of his too.

He looked confused. "Where did they go?"

We made our way to the couches. "On a date." I said smirking. They really are cute.

"What? Seriously? How come they didn't tell me?"

"Yeah, they were scared to tell you. They wanted me to tell you once they left so you wouldn't stop them." I said leaning back against the couch.

"Do they really think I'm that mean? I would never stop them." He asked looking at me.

I just shrugged. "I told Chloe that but she didn't believe me."

Finn wouldn't stop them from being together. I know him, he's not that kind of person who would ruin someone's relationship like that. Finn's kind, and caring. He's probably thought it's a little strange having his sister and best friend being together, but what can he do?

++++++++++

No long after, Finn and I decided to go out somewhere. It gets boring just sitting in our rooms doing nothing.

Right now we were walking around the halls having no idea where we're going. I think we're lost...

I'm kind of surprised there aren't that many people walking around. I think it's because their all doing something or going out to eat.

"I think it's this way..." I said as we turned around endless corners.

"No, I thought it was this way." Finn said pointing to his left.

"Look, I'll show you." We turned one more corner and... I was right. When we found our way out of this bloody maze and ended up on the main deck.

I turned to Finn and gave him an innocent smile.
He just rolled his eyes and laughed a bit.

We made our way past the pool and to the railing as we looked overboard.

So this is where everyone was. There were heaps of people in the pool and around sun baking on chairs.

"Hmmm I wonder if I can still see that whale." Finn said jokingly looking out onto the sea. Leaning his arms on the railing.