Chapter 25; Dangerous

Mia's POV

The last night on this amazing cruise ship.
Amazing? I don't know.

Gosh, my experience on this ship would have been so much more enjoyable if a certain someone wasn't here.

Besides from all that shitty stuff, I've had a great time. Like all the late nights, parties, the laughs, basketball games, hot days, pools, and so many more memories. The shopping centre, movies, theatre performances...

But a few things stand out... the fights with Tommy, the hurt, the pain, confusion.

But now all I can think about is what's gonna happen once we're off.

Once we're finally free. At school. Maybe it won't be as bad. Or maybe it's worse, but better for Tommy being off a ship. He can do whatever he wants and doesn't need to be 'careful.'

Chloe and I are standing at the very front of the ship. The sun is setting and I wouldn't really want to be anywhere else on the ship right now. The last night on this ship. The sky is a beautiful bright, bright red and the sun is sitting on the horizon.

Chloe moves to the very front of the ship. "I'm flying jack." She says and extends her arms.

I laugh and walk up beside her.

"I don't want to leave this ship." She wines.

"I know same." I pout. But really, I want to get off it as soon as I can.

Then I think about School. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh. It only starts in a week. Whyyy?! More tests, more bitches I have to deal with (especially Rebecca.) She won't fucking leave me alone. She never has really. Chloe says she's jealous. But seriously, she makes out that she's in love with herself.

This cruise has brought us four together even more than before so I think we'll be seeing each other a lot after this.

To be honest, I didn't really know Luke that well. I only spoke to him a few times, but not a lot. Finn, I did since I'm in his basketball team. Getting back to school means more practice.. so much more training after school. I love basketball, so I don't mind.

But I mean seriously, who actually wants to go to school? I'm pretty sure everyone would want to stay on holidays forever. Just like now as I'm staring out into the ocean next to Chloe. I don't think I've seen a sunset more beautiful.

It was a warm night, so Chloe and I stayed out longer until it got dark, then decided to hear back to our rooms.

++++++++++

I woke up the next morning really tired. I just wanted to fall back asleep. But today, is the day we leave. Finally. No more Tommy, no more gangs... I'm feeling good.

Since today isn't particularly hot, I dress in something casual.