Beast three

Jimin tried pushing the male away but the latter was being difficult. He remained persistent and kissed him rougher than before. Jimin shouted with the best he could but all that was leaving his mouth was a muffled noise.

His boss was drunk and he was kissing him, calling him Susan or something. He could feel Yoongi's soft lips moving slowly yet very rough against his. If a handsome sexy stranger kisses you which happens to be your boss, what would you do? Of course Jimin would kiss back! It's not everyday he gets to lock lips with a sexy boy but in this case, he was just thinking of a way to somehow get out of his grasp. Taking advantage of him while he was drunk was wrong.

"Suran..." Yoongi moaned in his lips while his hands trailing down at the back of his thighs, going straight up to his ass.

"Shir... Shir!" Jimin called, still muffled. "Shtop it!"

'Who is this lucky Susan chic that this boy is moaning about?' Jimin was pushing the male with all his might.

Finally, Yoongi pulled away with his head resting on Jimin's shoulder. Whispering the words, "I miss you." Before blacking out.

Jimin reached out at the edge of the table for support, eyes wide and swollen lips. His breath was uneven as he stared at the sleeping male over him. "What the fuck just happened?"

🌹🌹🌹

Yoongi woke up with a severe headache. Groaning, he sat up from the bed while holding his forehead and shouted frustratedly, "Nabi! Give me an Advil now!"

A while later, the female maid didn't show up which made Yoongi even more pissed off. "NABI! ADVIL NOW!"

He hissed and threw the blankets away from his body, pushing his legs at the edge of the bed. "Do I have to do everything for myself?! Stupid girl!"

Just when he was about to stand up from bed, his door swung open revealing an unfamiliar face of a guy holding a tray in his hands. The boy had brown hair and had baby face features and was wearing a cheap school uniform. "Oh good, you're finally awake. Jin hyung prepared a soup for you and I brought the medicines you asked for your hangover. You should eat up,"

Yoongi only stared at the stranger with disbelief, "Who the fuck are you?"

"I suppose you don't remember, which is a good thing," The other boy sighed before putting down the tray on the table side. "I'm Park Jimin, your personal assistant. I was hired by your father yesterda—"

"Bullshit! Get out! Get out of my house! I don't want to see your ugly face ever again you hear me? Out!"

Jimin let out an annoyed look, "I can't do that. This is my job,"

"I don't fucking care! Get the fuck out!" Yoongi shouted but the younger refused to move a muscle. Yoongi stood up with a furious face and grabbed the boy's arm, dragging him downstairs.

"Hey! Let go of me!" He ignored the other's statement and continued to pull him by the arm. The boy kept yelling like an annoying high-pitch voiced kid, too noisy for Yoongi's liking.

"Yoongi, stop it."

Mr. Min's presence caused Yoongi to stop his action. He glared at the man and released the noisy boy's arm. He rolled his eyes and ran his hand through his blonde hair. "What crazy shit did you do this time old man?"

"Mr. Min! He's being mean! Save me!" The boy's annoying voice echoed in his ears. He watched as the 'Jiman' guy ran towards his dad, whining like a child and hid behind him.

"Tss," Yoongi scoffed at the sight of him.

"Yoongi stop being immature. Jimin is gonna be your personal assistant whether you like it or not." Mr. Min sternly yet calmly muttered, pointing his finger at his son. "And you can't fire him because that'll be by my own decision."

Yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose. He didn't want to argue with him further, his head was aching too much. "Piss off." And he went back upstairs, leaving the two alone.

Jimin sighed in relief and thanked the older, "Thank you Mr. Min! I thought he was gonna bury me alive in your backyard!"

"Well you have to get use to it. He's always like that." Mr. Min chuckled, patting Jimin's head twice. "But you see what I mean now? He's like a beast,"

"Yeah and by the looks of it, he doesn't need a personal assistant. He's needs a fricking pest control!"

🌹🌹🌹

Jimin was walking happily in the corridor of his school. Sure his beast of a boss made his mood quite bad but he knows he'll pull though (As long as Mr. Min is around). But hang on... Jimin never saw Mr. Min's wife and come to think of it, he never mentioned her either. 'I better not get nosy and just stick my nose into my own business' He thought.

"Meh, I'll probably ask about it later,"

He shrugged and skipped his way to his classroom where his fellow classmates were. "Good morning everyone~!"

"Morning Jimin!"

"Good morning!"

"Hey, what's up?"

Jimin grinned and walked his way to his seat which was on the first row, exactly in the middle, right across the teacher's table. He loved listening to class— No, more like, teachers put him to that seat because he will probably won't listen at the lessons when he's at the far back. Still, he loves it when teachers call him out to get this or that in the office. He loved doing errands, it was the only thing he was good at. And it was a good reason to get out of class.

People call him the 'Teacher's pet' but he most likely prefer to be called as the 'Star student' because unlike the others, he stands out! He doesn't care about their lame opinions, moral principles is what matters!

The bell rang and the students scattered to go back to their respective seats. Their teacher appeared from the door not too long later, "Good morning class." The students greeted him happily back.

The teacher's eyes landed on the male sitting in front of the class. "Park Jimin-ssi? What are you doing here?"

Jimin laughed loudly, banging his fist to his table and almost out of breath. He was the only one laughing which made him look like a lunatic. He wiped the small tear that left his eye, "That was a good one sir!"

His teacher remained silent and just stared at him weirdly, "You don't belong to this class anymore Mr. Park."

"W-what?!" He stopped laughing and his eyes went wide. "Then... Am I switching classes?"

"Uh no, you're not gonna study at this school anymore."

A/n:
Follow me on wattpad~~ I'm almost at 2.8k yaaay!