Beast twenty

The next clip was showing Namjoon and Nabi on the living room fiddling with both of their laptops. Namjoon was the one filming, a smile on his face showing his adorable dimples. "I didn't want to do this but Jungkook and Taehyung kinda forced me to so here I am."

"And me too!" Nabi pushed her head near Namjoon's face to be visible at the video with a peace sign next to her eye.

"Eww! Does that what I always look like? God I'm so ugly." Nabi suddenly interjected after seeing her face. The rest of them laughed at how much she disses herself.

"Pretty much." Yoongi mumbled teasingly.

"It's day three. We just finished practicing the song today and it's currently 3 am, we're just giving final touches to the track that Yoongi hyung gave us." Namjoon yawned looking at his watched as Nabi took a sip from her coffee mug.

"Hopefully we'll finish recording tomorrow so we can edit it soon." The girl added.

"Anyway, we hope you will like it as much as we do and yeah, take care of Yoongi for us! You know he might be quite hard-headed and hot tempered but he's pretty much of a big softie for you so don't take that as an advantage alright? We're counting on you to—"

"Alright Joon, I think Jimin gets it. No need for another phenomenal speech, we don't have all the time in the world."

"But I was getting to the good part!"

"We love you two so much so please make Yoonmin happen! Also holler me up if you need a bridesmaid Jiminie, byee~"

Jimin covered his cheeks up with both of his palms. "Bridesmaid? But we're not even together..."

"Yet." The brunette female winked at him cheekily.

The screen was black but you could clearly hear the deep breaths of someone behind the camera. A few seconds later Hoseok was on the video again with a small pout on his lips. "Day four is done, we just had the most terrifying recording ever! Namjoon, Yoongi and Nabi are scolding machines when it comes to things like this! I've been scolded so much more than I could count on my fingers."

"I know I was here before but I want to personally share my thoughts about you two! So Jimin, I just met you for a few months and you've been a great friend since and I know Yoongi hyung is not the most ideal guy for you but I know he's the one. The dream guy you seek may not be him but I know you two are perfect for each other! So take care of each other bye!"

Jimin teasingly gawked at almost all of their message. "You guys are talking like we're engaged or something."

"You guys might as well be!" Jungkook laughed.

The next one had a text that said 'DAY FIVE: FINAL DAY' at the center once again and was now showing the astonishing beaut of the Min's one and only chef, Kim Seokjin. He was wearing his usual pink apron and was eating some kind of macaroon. "So this is the final day, the day where the beast will finally have his beauty, and I'm currently making the pastries and cake because what would a celebration be without a cake right?"

"We still have a few hours before the time and Hoseok and Taehyung are out distracting Jimin at the mall and the other four goons are out decorating the garden. The cooking may take a while so I'll be back in a few~"