Beast sixteen

For some reason, Jimin had a great idea of inviting everyone of their friends and have a swimming pool party, which is why they were currently drenched in water and playing at the Min's wide ass pool. Yoongi didn't oppose, Jihoon wanted to do it so he couldn't do anything.

"It's been so long since we've hung out like this! Studying in different schools really is hard, we haven't catch up with each other for a while." A tall brunette lad, that Jimin found out his name was Namjoon, said. He was really handsome, whenever he smiles a dimple appears which he really suited. But he thought that Jin already claimed him first since he was eyeing him since they arrived. They'd look cute though, a definite support!

"Yeah hyung! We really miss you! When you left, the school lost another ace student." Hoseok stated referring to Namjoon while tossing the beach ball to Taehyung at the other side of the pool.

"I got it!" The male yelled and passed it to Seokjin.

"It's really nice to hang out with new friends." The oldest grinned, catching the ball with his two hands. Namjoon was staring at him with admiration since earlier that the latter failed to notice. I guess they were both oblivious with their feelings towards each other.

"Seokjin hyung, was it?" The latter nodded. "I've been friends with Yoongi since grade school and I've never seen you before."

"Well, I've been working for your friend for three years and I've never heard of you before." Seokjin giggled aloud.

"Ouch, I would've appreciated it if Yoongi told me he had a beautiful chef working for him." The younger smiled flashing him his deep dimples.

Seokjin blushed and lets go of the ball in shock. Hoseok whined when they lost the round of the game, "Hyung! You just gave them a point! Please save the flirting for later!"

"U-Uh sure..."

Jimin got tired from swimming and sat at the shaded beach chairs watching his friends and Yoongi's still playing in the water like children. Jihoon was also with them with his floaty with him but only staying at the side. He took a sip from the juice at the table beside him with a fancy small umbrella at the side. His eyes wandered around and realized that Jungkook and Yoongi weren't around. He had a bad feeling but he trusts Jungkook wouldn't do anything but Yoongi... he has some serious anger issues.

"Stay away from Jimin."

"Hyung, be honest with me. Do you like Jimin hyung?"

Yoongi stared at the younger blankly. "I'm just not comfortable with you being around him, I don't trust you."

"Because if you are," Jungkook let out a soft snicker. "I promise you that I don't like Jimin hyung like that. He even knows that I like Taehyung."

Oh...

"Well that's a great choice on your part."

Jungkook couldn't believe what he was witnessing. Min Yoongi, the school's most cruel person, acting possessively jealous to the cute manggae Park Jimin! It was quite a sight to see, and once in a life time at that. Yoongi could deny all he want but his action already tells otherwise. Jungkook tried to hide his smirk from the older, "You're falling for him aren't you?"

"No!" Yoongi yelled almost sounding too defensive.

"Don't deny it hyung. I know your reputation and I many not know you entirely as a person but I'm sure you've never been this attentive about someone before."