Beast eleven

He woke up with a massive headache and throat sore. What happened? The recent events flashed before his mind as he realized what just happened and sat up straight in reflex. He's not dead! Well that's something he should celebrate about. He soon regretted bolting up so fast when blood and the pain arm rushing back into him. "Augh! My head..."

"Oh, you're awake! I'm glad. How's your head sweetie?" To Jimin's surprise, he saw a tall woman (she was probably a model) standing before him. She looked quite young for her age. If Jimin wasn't gay, he'd be picking her on no matter what age she was. Okay that might sounded a bit wrong.

The woman had black hair with a big of wave at it's end, she was wearing very light make up that complimented her fair skin and her really beautiful face. Jimin was mesmerized by the person in front of him who was holding up a tray of food in her hands. Wait– this woman is his stalker?! Holy momma he's one lucky guy to he stalked by a pretty woman like her! ...but he's gay.

"P-Please let me go! I'm r-really flattered that you admire me to the point that y-you're stalking me but please, I'm g-gay and y-you're too old for me! Please let me go!"

The woman just paused in bewilderment before crawling out, trying not to let go of the tray she was holding. Jimin looked at her awkwardly and looked to the side, he just realized he was still inside the mansion, sitting at the expensive couch in their living room. He only just now realize that he had an ice pack in his forehead too.

She finally died her laughter down and set the tray at the table, stepping nearer to the boy. "Kihyun was right, you are adorable!"

"W-Wha...?" He questioned confusedly.

"You got it all wrong dear. Although I apologize for my actions, taking pictures of you probably got you a little creeped out thinking I was a creepy stalker or something but I assure you it's nothing like that, I'm sorry." She said with a warm smile directed at him. "Here, have this soup. Seokjin made it special for you."

Seokjin...? What does Jin hyung have to do with this?

"Oh you must still be confused, how silly of me! I'm Min Abby, I'm Yoongi's mom." The woman greeted, giggling when she saw the way Jimin reacted.

"Y-You're the beast's mom?! Holy crap my brain just exploded!"

"Yep, hard to believe isn't it?" Mrs. Min shrugged. "I'm sorry if my son scared the life out of you earlier, you didn't hit yourself hard did you?"

Jimin's eye twitched, this was getting confusing, his little brain couldn't function all of this information at once. "Son?" Well, the pretty woman wasn't a stalker after all so that's a relief.

"Oh those two didn't tell you?" Mrs. Min rolled her eyes playfully and shook her head in defeat. "Hoonie! Come say hi to our guest!"

And just when he could blink, an adorable little boy appeared with a dull look on his face, it didn't match his cute handsome face... he kinda reminded him of— WAIT! He's the kid he saw at the room earlier! Jimin pointed at the boy but no words seem to come out from his lips, only stammers and not so sure sentences.

The boy hid behind his mother's leg and eyed him intently. Mrs. Min chuckled and ruffled his dark brown hair, "Sorry again if he scared you awhile back. He didn't mean it, he got so excited to surprise his hyung but he found you instead."

"N-No it's fine... he may be thinking how I was a creep because a rando stranger was hiding in his brother's bed." Jimin awkwardly laugh, throwing an arm behind his neck and scratching his hair slightly. Mrs. Min started laughing as well later on.

Their unexpected acquainting was cut off short when they heard the front door open, the footsteps neared to their direction. The blonde and soulless male paused in his tracks when he saw a woman standing in his living room. "Oh great, now you're back too?"

"Yoongi, didn't you miss me? Even just for a bit?" Mrs. Min made a flower pose and pouted at the male's scowling face.

"No."

Mrs. Min frowned and leaned to whisper to Jimin's ear, "How do you put up with him like this?"

"I don't." Jimin could only chuckle at this. I mean, how seriously can this Yoongi get? Even his own mother? That guy is secretly the son of satan I tell you. "We don't go along very well,"

The little guy suddenly ran up to him and hugged his leg. Yoongi noticed him and folded his knees to level up with the little boy, he smiled and pulled him in a tight hug. Jimin was in awe, he never saw Yoongi smile so genuinely before. He quickly yet subtly pulled out his phone and snapped a pic, Mrs. Min did the same thing. And Jimin came to a conclusion that Yoongi should smile more often, he looked really gentle.

Yoongi soon parted the hug and gestured with his hands, directing them at his little brother. Wait what? The little boy also smiled and did the same gesture as he did. Yoongi finally stood up straight and ruffled his brother's hair. He fixed up his bag and his smile faded along with it, "I'm going to my room." And he left.

"That's it? No 'welcome back' or just a simple 'hi'?! God, that kid is getting worse by the day. He hasn't seen me for a few months! At least a 'hi' would do!" Mrs. Min whined, sticking out her tongue at the male's back as he ascended the stairs, the little boy ran out somewhere around the house. "How do you manage to survive around him without cracking out?"

"That's something I could definitely relate to." Jimin slightly sneered. Mrs. Min looked at him with a puzzled look. "I've been living with him for two months now and all he ever did to me was merciless torture and sufferings."

"You've been h-here for two months?" The woman titled her head in surprise.

"Yeah, I haven't been here that lon—"

"Are you kidding me? That's the longest amount of time that a person could endure being around Yoongi that I've heard so far! When Kihyun hires someone, usually they'd be resigning after a week!" Mrs. Min covered up her mouth behind her palm and squealed. "This time around... you might actually succeed."

Before Jimin could even function what she meant by that, they both heard a loud growling noise at the second floor of the mansion, like satan was summoned from hell himself. "PARK JIMIN YOU'RE SO FUCKING DEAD TO ME!"

Uh-oh.

A/n:
Hey y'all, another update because I badly want to finish this book so I can focus on my new ones — this is not a lowkey promotion I'm just merely stating that I want to complete this book earlier... Idc if you go read or something, you can if you want I'm not forcing you to (okay maybe I do want you to go read it)

Bye.