Beast fifteen

Yoongi was standing in front of them with a brown paper bag in his hand. The two jolted up in reflex, both very unknowingly anxious. Jimin finally took initiative after clearing his throat to cut the thick atmosphere. "You're here, took you long enough."

"I thought I said to wait for me and don't leave. That includes you not going with somebody else and flirting while I'm gone." The older snapped while sending a deathly glare at the taller male then back at the blonde boy.

"Flirting? Jungkook and I are just friends, stupid."

"Uhm, he's right Yoongi hyung... We just bumped into each other earlier and hung out for a bit." The brunette nervously explained as Jimin nudged him curiously by the arm.

"You know this guy?"

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook looked at him weirdly. "Of course I know him, we both are in the same school. He's my senior."

"Oh... right."

"Wait, so that means— Yoongi hyung is the person you're working for?"

"Unfortunately."

Suddenly, Yoongi pulled Jimin to his side and continued to throw flaming daggers to Jungkook. "Great, nice pep talk, we'll be taking our leave."

"We're not in a hurry! Let Jungkook tag along! We'll hang out together!" Jimin excitedly stated, pulling his arm back from Yoongi's grasp.

However, Jungkook was already trembling in his place thinking it was not a great idea. "Uhm hyung, I think I should g—"

"No! Let's go play at the arcade!"

Jimin pulled Jungkook to where the arcade was while Yoongi just sighed in defeat and followed the two. For a whole fricking hour, he watched the two having fun, hugging in excitement and for the love of god, he felt like a third wheel in his own date. His OWN fucking date!

"Jungkook, oh my god! You're the best person in the world! Thank you for getting this plush for me!" Jimin engulfed the yellow dog plush in his arms tightly after playing the claw machine.

"It's no biggie! Besides, I'm really having a fun time with you."

"Jimin, I think we should head home." Yoongi finally spoke catching both of their attention, he was so silent that they thought they're alone the whole time.

"But—"

"Let's go."

"No way! I don't want to! You can leave on your own, we're still playing!"

"I said, LET'S GO!" Yoongi furiously tugged on his arm forcing him to go with him until Jungkook decided to hold his other hand to stop them from leaving.

"He said he doesn't want to, stop forcing him to do what he doesn't wanna do."

Yoongi scoffed mockingly, pushing Jimin behind him and faced Jungkook. "Stay away from this kid, if you don't want to get involved."

"If it means taking Jimin hyung's happiness then I don't care, you should consider his feelings too."

"Why are you even here? You're not supposed to be a part of this acquaintance date!" Yoongi spat, holding back the urge to punch the latter in the face.