Beast fourteen

"Why are you even here? You're not supposed to be a part of this acquaintance date!"

"Jimin hyung is important to me and I don't trust him being around people like you, especially you!"

"Talk all you want, kid. If somebody's leaving here, that's you."

How did Jimin end up in this situation? How did he end up standing helplessly between these two buffoons? Oh right, Mrs. Min. Oh and he's sure not to forget the names Seokjin and Nabi on the list as well. This morning was the start of this travesty. He wished he just went out for that weekly jog.

Jimin was on his room, still wrapped like a burrito in his comfy blanket. School has been stressing him lately because the mid terms came up, but now that it was over, he's back to being problem-free! Seriously when it comes to school and stuff, he becomes more ignorant like an empty nutshell. He had a hard time studying for this event and he knows for sure that he didn't do well after all that.

He was upset — more like mildly annoyed at Yoongi because of what he said just a few days ago. It wasn't that much of a big deal, but Yoongi called him a 'vacuous brat'! Can you believe that guy? I mean, Jimin didn't actually know what that word meant until he searched for it but just hearing the word itself sounds offensive! So of course he got mad!

You think after the incident that night those two would get along, right? Well that's partly true. They'd often bicker but most of them are just petty reasons and some teasingly here and there, just like their situation right now. And because of that, he didn't get to focus much on studying. That 'vacuous' word really hurt his feelings... (He was just being a baby about it).

"Just trust me! He'll agree in a snap,"

"Why do I even need to do this?"

"Because your mom and dad said so, to make you realize that what you said was mean and wrong."

"Ugh shut up Nabi, it's not like you're any better."

"Hey I'm a good girl!"

"Can both of you shut up?! You guys aren't helping at all."

"Just do it for pete's sake!"

Yoongi sighed and finally knocked on the door with anxiety filling up inside him. "Jimin, please go on a — an acquaintance date with me."

"Go away! I want to sleep!" Jimin replied from the other side, already awake because of the noise they were making.

"What?! Don't act as if you're the one being forced here! Just go with me and get this over with!"

"I don't want to!"

"FINE! IT'S NOT LIKE I WANT TO—"

"Yoongi, your dad will be so pissed with you. He'll take your car away." Nabi teasingly said, shrugging her shoulders slightly.

Jin sighed, "Do it gently, like a gentleman. He'll agree if you just be more calm and be nice."

"But he's being so — difficult!" He snarled.

"At least attempt to be one..."

Yoongi gritted his teeth and glared at the wooden door, mentally sending daggers to the boy at the other side. Then he spoke in the most monotone voice you could imagine. "Will you go on a date with me?"

"Don't want to! I'm not even hearing any pleases."

Yoongi huffed and with a half-hearted heart he stated, "Please," They all heard a few muffled noises inside before the door finally unveiled open as they saw a pouting Jimin wrapped in a thick comforter blanket like a freshly served burrito in his pajamas.  Yoongi almost cooed at how cute Jimin looked — almost.