Beast seventeen

A few days passed by after Yoongi defeatedly admitted his inevitable feelings for Jimin. Sure he was a little embarrassed and flustered at first but he doesn't regret anything, in fact he feels entirely relieved that he finally spoke out his feelings. It was hard hiding it from everyone.

Yoongi sighed and closed his laptop seeming that he can't find any of his work worthy to give to Jimin. It was 10 in the evening and he was still trying to make a book for him. He wants to make a story so he can read it over and over again and whenever he does, he'll remember the person who made it for him. Min Yoongi.

He has been working for the story for three days straight, but still he hasn't come up with anything special! He tried making a cute romance story but when he reread it, he cringed back to his small intestine from its sappiness. Ugh! Truthfully, he just put random words together to form one paragraph, so it's safe to say that his book is just nothing but a crappy shitful of words complied together.

He ruffled his brown blonde locks frustratedly. He pushed his chair backwards and decided to go down and grab a drink before going back to making the book. Descending from the stairs, he could hear the faint voice of someone singing ever so delicately at the living room. Yoongi exactly knew who it was. He tiptoed to spot where the male was and sure enough, Jimin was there sitting on the carpet while making some kind of scrapbook on the low-legged table.

"I'm tired of being careful, gentle, try'na keep the water warm, let me under your skin... Uh-oh, there goes, I said too much it overflowed, why do I always spill?"

Yoongi smiled at how warm and soothing his voice sounded. It made him want to hear his voice forever. Jimin soon realize a presence behind him when he slightly turned his head. He flinched and almost screamed his lungs out. "AHH you scared me! Geez beast, I swear you're gonna be the death of me one of these days."

"But I didn't want to disturb your song, it's was great by the way." Yoongi marched forward and sat beside him on the floor.

"Thanks, I know my voice sounds awesom—"

"I meant the song was great, not your voice." The older teasingly joked earning a swift slap on the chest.

"Not cool!"

"I was kidding!" Yoongi lifted up the scrapbook that Jimin was making. "So what is this garbage anyway? Looks so shitty."

"If you're gonna be a jerk then I don't need you here!" The latter tried snatching back his work but Yoongi extended his arm out of his reach before he could. "Give that back!"

"At least let me see it first."

"It's a project for my arts class, now give it back! I'm still not finished with it yet!"

Yoongi ignored his retort and flipped through the scrap pages, a lot of designs here and there made out of recycled newspaper, washi tapes and box shaped colored papers. It's content was about friendship and their great memories together. He saw pictures of Jimin's face smiling at the camera with Taehyung, lots with Jungkook, another with Hoseok, then with Jin, then Nabi and even Namjoon from their swimming pool event. He frowned when he didn't see his face on one of the pages.

"Where am I here?"

Jimin suppress a laugh looking at him with a teasing stare. "You think I acknowledge you as my friend?"