✱ chapter nine

miyoung pov

miyoung pov

The weekend went by so fast and Monday rolled back in. I was exhausted after the events of this weekend.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about when Taehyung kissed me all so suddenly. The event was replayed over and over in my head, refusing me to not get any sleep.

I was still so confused about it. Why did he kiss me?

Does he perhaps. . . like me?

I shook my head. There was absolutely no way. Maybe he just did it because of the mood.

Yeah, that's it. The mood.

And Jungkook. Why was he looking at us like that? In all my years of knowing him, I've never seen him look so . . . angry? Was that even the right word for it?

After that whole fiasco had went down, I bolted out of the scene. Taehyung called out for me but I couldn't think straight, so many thoughts were going around through my brain.

I had ran to find Youngjae who was still at the pool table with his friends. He was a bit drunk so I decided to find Nayoung instead and practically forced her and Hoseok to take me home.

When they finally obliged after much fighting and wailing they took me to my home. I refused to tell any of them what was going on.

I shut myself in my house all day Sunday, still trying to collect all my thoughts about what happened.

Maybe I was reading way too much into this.

So this morning I finally came to a conclusion. Taehyung only kissed me because it was one of those moment kind of things and Jungkook was upset because Taehyung got some action before he did.

That's gotta be the reason.

Nayoung knew there was something up, and for some reason she found out about what went down about the party and had not stopped texting and calling me about it. I ignored her so I was getting ready to face her wrath in first period.

First period. Jungkook and Taehyung were in this class.

For some reason I had arrived at school thirty minutes earlier than the normal time I usually come. It was probably due to the fact that I was tossing and turning in my bed all night.

"Park Miyoung! You have got a lot of explaining to do young lady!" Nayoung's voice shouted from the front of the classroom, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I sheepishly smiled at her. "Nayoung, what a pleasure. How are things with you and Hoseok?"

She slammed her arms on my desk, resulting me jerking back a bit. The other few people in the class turned to see what was happening. "Don't you dare turn things around missy."

"You're drawing attention," I hissed at her.

She sighed and plopped down next to me, glaring at the classmates who were staring. They quickly turned away and went back to what they were previously doing before.