✱ chapter twelve

miyoung pov

miyoung pov

After talking it all out with Jungkook and Taehyung, everything went back to normal. Jungkook was back to challenging me in every single thing, resulting in me losing all the time. And I was still gawking at Taehyung every chance I could grab.

Nayoung has been going around with Hoseok, the guy from the party, a lot. She cancelled on our last two weekend all-nighters to hang out with him.

I was annoyed at first but quickly got over it. She's finally found a guy she genuinely likes and is happy with, so I should be happy with her.

I would be more annoyed if she lied to me and told me she was sick only to find out she was with Hoseok. That would suck.

But thank God she's not like that. She's a brutally honest person, so she'll get to the point.

Taehyung and I never mentioned the kiss again. The awkwardness that was lingering around us was now fully gone. We would lightly joke and talk like old times.

But for some reason, I felt like there was something odd going on. There was this weird feeling I couldn't shake off about him.

And I surely couldn't talk to him about it because that would definitely bring up the kiss again, and that was somewhere I did not want to go again.

There were still many unanswered questions I had about that night. But it seemed as if I was never going to get my answers.

I'll just shove it in the useless, no-good part in my brain where I store all of the things I've learned from math over the course of the years.

Yesterday we were given the task to do a project in World Studies with a group of four or five people.

Of course, it somehow ended up to be me, Nayoung, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

But we had one extra member.

Her name was Lee Jaeun.

(a/n: this is rena from pristin)

Jaeun was the most popular girl in senior year, or the entire school to say the least. She had the looks. She had the body. She had the brains. She had everything.