● special chapter 2 ~ jungkook pov

based on chapters eighteen, nineteen and twenty

quick recap of those chapters: jaeun came up to miyoung with the whole school watching and threatened her into staying away from jungkook. before jaeun could slap her, jungkook comes in and saves the day. they go out back and she thanks them, thus beginning the turning point of their relationship. a couple days later, nayoung convinces miyoung to go to the basketball game, relatively leaving out the information that jungkook was the star player. miyoung goes and sits next to taehyung the entire time. after the game, jungkook comes up to them and invites them out for a "celebratory dinner." taehyung bails, leaving the two alone. they go out and have a talk about where they stand (sorta) idek.

enjoy!

___________________________

jungkook pov

Why am I here? I groan to myself, making my way out of the classroom once the bell rings. Seriously, why am I here?

I could've easily skipped classes today. There was no point in me being here. Nothing exciting or majorly important was happening today, therefore, I was not needed here.

Reaching my locker, I put in the combination and gather the materials I need for my next class. I sighed and shut it, heading over to the next class when I felt a tug on my shirt.

With eyebrows raised I turn around to face a shy, freshman girl. Her cheeks blared red as she averted her gaze. She quickly removed her hold on my shirt and cleared her throat.

"Y—You might want to—to come with me right... right now." The girl stuttered, fidgeting with the hem of her shirt. She looked up at me before immediately looking back down to the floor.

I let out a humorless chuckle. "Sure. Sorry, I don't do hook-ups on the spot. They have to be scheduled." I wink at her, starting to turn around when she gripped my arm.

I turned around with widened eyes to see her shaking in the hold. "That—That's not what I meant!" She squealed, shaking her head. "Your ex, Jaeun I think her name is, is picking a fight with Miyoung in front of everyone! Things are escalating quickly! Maybe—Maybe you could stop this?"

"Miyoung's a big girl, she can win this battle herself." I chuckle and shake my arm away from her grip. "Where's it at?"

The girl points to the opposite direction. I mutter a soft thanks and head to where the fight supposedly was. I see a big crowd, ooing and pointing at something in the middle.

"Get out of my way!" I push through everyone, hearing murmurs and giggles.

Once I reach the commotion, I gasp. The girl was right, there they were in all of their glory. Jaeun looked as if she was about to explode and Miyoung looked nonchalant as always.