Prank with the BEANZ

*Emily's POV*

I woke up to the sound of the flight attendant saying "Welcome to New York City, we have now landed"

I was visiting Zion and the boys of Pretty Much on their tour with Khalid. However, Zion has no idea that I'm coming to see him. I talked to my best friend Lauren who is dating Nick and they were able to book me the next flight to New York so I could surprise Z. The boys have been in New York since Tuesday, its now Wednesday and there show is Thursday. Lauren was on her way to the airport to come get me so now we wait.

*Lauren's POV*

I had to wake up extra early today because I have to go get my Best friend Emily from the airport. She's here to surprise Zion so we have to keep this whole thing low-key. In the hotel room we were at there was a door connecting two rooms. Me and Nick were in one side and we left Zion with Edwin on the other side for now until Emily comes. Luckily me and Nick were up early enough that Zion was still sleeping. Edwin was up so we told him to distract Zion when he got up. Me and Nick are now headed to the airport to get Emilayyy.

We pulled up to LaGuardia and were crowded with a few fans. We talked to them for a little while and then we went to go find Emily.

"Helloooooo best friendddd where you atttttt" Nick says skipping around the airport

"Nick stop ur so weird" I say laughing

"Im just tryna find my best friend" Nick says

"Uhhh she's actually my best friend first so ha" I say

"Uhhh well look who doesn't care, me ha" Nick says playfully fighting me back

"Um guys"

"EMILYYYYYY" Me and Nick say at the same time

We both charge at Emily and give her a huge hug.

"OKAYYY I WANNA GO SEE MY BOYFRIEND" Emily says

"OKAYYY LETS GOOO" Nick says

*Zion's POV*

I wake up in the hotel room and my first instinct is to go scare Nick and Lauren. I always do this cause Lauren gets pissed and its so funny. I opened the door that connects our two rooms to find them both not there. I went back in my room and then I saw Edwin coming out of the bathroom.

"Yo wheres Nick and Lauren"

"Oh they woke up early cause Lauren wanted to get breakfast for all of us" Ed says making little eye contact

"Oh okay"

Somethings up, but whatever. I went back to my bed and fell asleep some more.

*Nick's POV*

Okay so we've arrived back at the hotel. We all head up to our floor but I go in the room first just to make sure everything aight.

"Okay, Zion's still asleep lets gooo" I say

"OKurrrrr"

"I think you should wake him up but like jump on him and be like SURPRISEEE"

"YAAA good Idea Nickel"

"I gotcha best friend"

*Zion's POV*

I wake up abruptly out of my sleep to something jumping on me. I assume its Nick who got back from getting breakfast so I don't even bother opening my eyes.

"Broooo quit it I'm tryna sleep"

My thoughts change when I heard what sounded like my girls laugh. I turn around to see her standing there jumping up and down on my bed.