ON MY WAY

Emily's POV:

"Ugh what in the world" I said turning over groggily wiping wet kisses off my face.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY" Zion said kissing me more and jumping up and down on our bed.

"Awww thank you my love" I said sitting up. "Stay right there don't move" Z said running to our closet quickly.

"Okay close your eyes bebe" he said.

"Alright 3...2...1 open ur eyes" he said placing a heavy box in front of me.

"Wowww a box just what I wanted" I said sarcastically. "I'm just playing" I said teasing him. "Just open it ya dummy" he said eagerly. "Okay I'm opening it" I said opening up the box.

"CALEB ZION KUWONU YOU DIDNT.....YOU RLLY DIDNT." I said crying and screaming all at once. "What did you get bebe?" Z said snapping me. "I...I got a puppy" I said in my doggy voice. "I love you bebe. Happy birthday." He said ending the snap and posting it.

Lauren's POV:

"Oppp she's up" I said turning to nick after hearing Emily scream. "Should we go surprise her?" He said turning over to get out our "surprise birthday attack" tools. "Yea lets go get her babe" I said getting up and grabbing my gear.

"Ready babe?" I said turning to nick to make sure everything is ready.

"Okay on the count of three 1...2..3....GOOOO!!!!" He said as we busted open Z and Emily's room. We ran and tackled Emily and silly stringed her to death. We also brought in about 20+ huge balloons and threw them all around the room. Once we were done we heard a little squeal and looked down.

"Omg Zion you rlly got her a puppy!" I said running over to pet the little chubby husky in Emily's arms.

"I had to pull through for my bebe" z said shrugging and smirking

"Babeee I wanna puppy for my birthday" I whined to nick cuz I know he's on the fence about it.

"Uhhhhhh Heyy I think I hear Edwin calling me downstairs to help make breakfast gtg" nick said dodging the question and sprinting out of the room.

"Ofc this kid" I said shaking my head and paying attention to the cutest little thing ever.

Zion's POV:

"So bebe what are you gonna name him?" I asked. "Hmmmmmmmmm" she thought for a while. "I think.......I like milo." She said smiling and picking up milo and placing a kiss on his head. I have to admit I was kind of nervous about getting this puppy cuz we travel a lot but I know how bad she wanted a husky and milo is a tea cup husky so he doesn't grow and can go wherever we go.

"BREAKFAST IS READYYYY" screamed B from downstairs. "Cmon lets go downstairs" I said as we all walked downstairs. Once we got downstairs all the guys were there and screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY" and threw confetti and other shit all around.

"THANKS GUYS I LOVE U ALL" she said holding milo. "Also guys meet the newest edition to our family...milo" she said holding milo up in the air. All the guys crowded around milo and started immediately playing with him.

"Ahemmmm I have an announcement so tonight we are all going to this club downtown that just opened up, so everyone b ready at 9pm, got it? " I said standing up on the coffee table

"OKAY" everyone said yelling back at me

"Jeez why tf are y'all yelling at me?" I said stepping off the coffee table

"Cuz bro you just screamed that whole entire announcement, manz rlly don't know how to say shit at a normal decibel level" nick said shaking his head.