NICK AND HIS LIZARD ROBERT

*Zion's POV*

"Yo guys wassup so basically I stole Em's vlog camera cuz I got a surprise for everyone in house." I said running outside with the camera to meet up with my dude Tarzan. He's a crazy ass dude I bumped into while I was at the shelter looking for a dog to get for Emily as a surprise for our anniversary, but anyway this man is crazy as hell.

He basically works with all these exotic and endangered animals so I paid him to come to the house to surprise everyone.

"OKAY EVERYONE DOWN HERE NOW" I said running back into the house to get everyone downstairs. Emily and Lauren came down pretty quickly.

"Where the hell is everyone else?" I ask. "Well nick had chipotle for breakfast this morning after I told him not to🙄so he's in the bathroom but he should b down in like 25 min" said Lauren shaking her head.

"Your kidding he has to come down quickly cuz my surprise cant wait" I said. "I stg nick rlly be out here doing the mo-" said Emily running back up the stairs. Me and Lauren just looked at each other, then all we heard was....

" NICK HURRY THE FUCK UP AND STOP EATING SO MUCH SHIT U BETTER B DOWNSTAIRS IN 5 CUZ THERES A SURPRISE AND NO ONES GOING TO WAIT FOR UR SHITTY ASS" we heard Emily scream then run back downstairs. My girl has a temper...I love it

*Nick's POV*

after Emily rudely yelled at me I got up and ran downstairs to see this so called "surprise". "Aight so what's the deal here" I said reaching the bottom of the stairs and kissing Lauren on the forehead.

"Okay so everyone go sit on the couch and I will b right back... and don't move" Zion said running outside.

"I sounded what he's getting" Lauren said  resting her head on my shoulder. "I don't know baby, Z always b on some weird shit." I said reaching for her hand.  "True" emily, Lauren, and I said all in unison.

"AIGHT EVERYONE CLOSE UR EYES AND OPEN THEM WHEN I COUNT TO THREE... 1....2.....3....OPEN" Zion said coming back in the room.

*Lauren's POV*

I hadn't even opened my eyes fully to realize nick already was screaming bloody murder and had jumped on top of me. Once I looked up to see why he was screaming I started screaming too.

"BROOO WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT EWWWWWWWWWW" I said looking at this ugly ass lizard thing that was on the coffee table in the living room.

By now nick was literally behind the couch. "ZION I DONT MESS WITH NO CREATURE LIKE THAT, HELLL NAHHH" nick said as he took my hand and pulled me behind the couch too.

"Baby why am I behind here" I said lookin down to see how tight nick was grabbing my hand.  "Cuz I don't trust that thing around my queen." He said with a straight face.

"Awe ty my love but it has a leash on" I said laughing at my boo who was literally at this point shaking.

"He is on a leash but he actually is the most friendly guy you will ever meet" the guy who was holding the leash said. "Oh also hi guys my name is Tarzan." The man said.

"Wait like jungle Tarzan? " nick said popping up from the couch smiling. "Yea exactly like him" Tarzan said smiling.

"Hey do u wanna hold him, his name is Robert" Tarzan said passing Robert to nick.

"Nah man I'm good I don't rlly do reptiles" nick said moving swiftly across the room. "Cmonnnn babe we can play monopoly tonight if u hold good ole Robert for 10 seconds" I said smirking at nick.

"Aight fine pass me the damn lizard" nick said wincing. "BABY UR DOING IT" I said yelling at nick while his eyes were sealed shut.

"Hey where is emily she should hold Robert" Zion said looking around..

*Emily's POV*

Bitchhhh I opened my eyes and saw a giant fucking lizard in the middle of the room I flewwwww out of there and went outside. I'm literally sitting here hyperventilating cause I hate lizards no scratch that all reptiles with a passion.

"Bebe where did you go" Zion said calling for me. "I'm here" I said sitting on the couch outside in the backyard.

"Are you okay babe" he said sitting next to me and cuddling. "No you know I'm deadly scared of lizards and such" I said shivering. Just the thought makes me want to vomit.

"O baby I'm sorry I didn't know he was going to bring out a lizard and then I got caught up in nicks whole big dramatic production" Zion said rolling his eyes. "It's okay my love" I said kissing him and then laughing

"Cmon lets go inside and see if this kid has passed out yet" Zion said leading me back inside. "Wait I'm still scared" I said shaking still. "It's okay love just stand behind me" Zion said as we walking inside.

*Lauren's POV*

While Z went to go look for Em I was here with nick and this freaking huge ass lizard and oh yea Tarzan too....

"Nick it's been more than 10 seconds you can put robby down now" I said annoyed. This kid da has been holding this thing for like 25 min and is having a jolly good time smh.

"Baby he's actually so chill I like him." Nick said picking this thing up and kissing it on the head. I nearly passed out 1. Cuz EWWWW 2. MY mans holding a lizard I would have never even imagined.

"Well excuse me I'm here like ur giving all ur love and attention to An animal" I said being jokingly annoying.

"Awww my baby is jealous" nick said leaning in to kiss me. "Helll nooo not after u just kissed that thing, probs got lizard breathe" I said putting my hand up to his mouth.

"Hey babe I'm hungry can you make me a sandwhich?" Nick said making puppy eyes at me. "Ughh fine u big baby" I said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"Hey Tarzan does Robby eat sandwiches?" I heard nick ask Tarzan. "He basically eats anything" Tarzan replied.....just great I thought. I couldn't even finish my thought before I heard.... "babe make Robby on too pls." Nick said still playing this thing. I'm not even going to argue so I made my baby and a freaking lizard sandwiches

*Zion's POV*

Emily and I walk back into the living room so slowly cuz she's still so scared. She's so cute when she's scared to be honest so I'm not complaining. All I see as soon as we walk in is Tarzan sitting and watching TV and nick talking in a puppy voice to Robby.

"What the hell" emily says laughing. "Hey where did Lauren go?" I ask. " she went to make me and Robert here some sandwiches" he said petting the lizard on his lap.

"Of course she is" Emily says from behind me

"Here you go baby and Robert" Lauren says coming back in the room and handing nick the sandwiches.

"Hey babe I was thinking we should keep Robby he's so cute and he can sleep with us in our room" nick said while taking a big bite of his sandwich

"HELL NOOOOO" Lauren and Emily screamed at the same time.

-hey y'all it me emily and not Lauren, but I wrote this for her. It's very shitty cuz I'm literally so tired but yuhhh 😂