IGNORING BF PRANK!1!1!1

Emily's POV:

"ALRIGHT BITCH SERVE ME THE LOOKS, THE ANGLES YESSSSS " I said as I was taking different pics of My bestfriend Lauren's fit. She was wearing a cute white crop top, a mini skirt, and heals aka a bitch was poppinnnnn. I was just a basic bitch in my orange biker short set.

"YESSS QUEEN LOOK AT MY BABYYY UGH DAT ASS MINEESSSS..MY BOO A WHOLE ASS MODEL JEEZ" nick said imitating my voice and walking over to us with Zion following behind him. "Uh rude ass, I don't sound like that" I said pushing nick a little.

"TRUE NICK UR WOMAN A WHOLE MODEL BUT I GOT A THING FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS" said zion walking up to me and squeezing my ass. " I got a thing for tall light skin Canadians" I said grabbing his face and kissing him. I didn't realize we kinda made out for a while...oops. We were rudely interrupted by none other than.....yes folks you guessed it Nicholas fucking Carter Mara.

"Ew babe close ur eyes" he said covering Lauren's eyes. "GET A ROOM YOU 2" they both said at the same time.

"Lmao trust me we will" I said smirking back at them and walking inside.

Lauren's POV:

"Babyyyy I don't even like any of the pics she took" I said laughing handing nick the phone. "Babe ur literally stunning it doesn't even matter the angle but lemme see" nick said .

"Hmmmm seems to me we need a lil more booty in this pic if I do say so myself" he said in a British accent and bending down on the ground to get the perfect pic.  "Okay my love 3...2...1" he took the pic and then handed me the phone saying "and just like that I got my boo thang the best pic of 2018".

"Jesus nick I was gonna say u r too dramatic but this pic is everythingggg, I love you" I said kissing him. "I love you more queen" he said kissing my lips then attacking my face in a bunch of little kisses. He then threw me over his shoulders and we ran inside.

Emily's POV:

Zion and I cuddled on the couch for a bit while Lauren and nick played GTA. I got up from the couch and pulled Lauren upstairs to my room and got out our camera.

"Hey guys what's up it's E&L back in thissss bitchhhh" I said talking to our camera. "So y'all today we have a very interesting video for y'all" Lauren said

"Today me and Lauren are going to be pulling the ignoring your boyfriend prank on Zion and nick" I said.

"This is really about to be wild y'all so stay tuned. Right now the boys r downstairs playing video games and watching tv, so we are going to go down there and hang out with them for a while and then em is going to tell Zion she's hungry and wants in-n-out and I'm going to tell nick I'm hungry and want chick fil a. We picked 2 different places so we would take two different cars and y'all can rlly see both their reaction.....so let's go" Lauren said putting her hand over the camera to end the clip.

"Here take the other camera" I said handing Lauren the other camera so she can vlog nicks reaction.

Zion's POV:

Emily came back downstairs and we cuddled and watched tv for another hour.

"Bebeeeee I'm hungryyyyyy" em said looking up at me a pouting. "Aw baby what do you want to eat" I said. "In-n-out plssss" she said with a smile.

"Kk baby girl lemme get my shoes" I said getting up. We walked to the car and she said she would drive so I hoped in the passenger seat. I noticed she set up her vlog camera on the dash....weird. "Ur vlogging?" I asked. "Yea me and Lauren r trying to put out some regular day vlogs. It what the people want" she said laughing and shrugging.