Overprotective

*Lauren's POV*

It was 10:30 am and I could not sleep for anything. Nick was still asleep next to me so I untangled myself from him making my way out of bed quietly so he wouldn't wake up. I headed downstairs to make a quick breakfast. After I was done eating I heard some beats coming from the studio so I followed the sound to see Brandon sitting there messing around with some random beats he came up with.

"Hey Lauren, your up early" Brandon said

"Yeah I don't know why I just couldn't sleep" I said shrugging

"Well you're more than welcome to chill in here if you want" Brandon said

"Aight cool. What are you working on?" I asked

"I don't know just something random, you wanna hop on with some vocals." Brandon said getting excited

"Nah, it won't sound good!" I said

"Are you kidding, get on the mic" Brandon said

Brandon was the only one who knew about my love for singing cause he would always turn to me whenever he was in the studio. After recording some stuff we actually started to put together a song that sounded decent. I checked the time and realized it was almost time for the boys to go live on Instagram. I left the studio and headed back upstairs while Zion, Edwin, and Austin all came down the stairs.

"Nick?" I asked the boys

They all shrugged walking into the kitchen. I walked into mine and nicks room to find him still sleeping. It was 11:50 and they were going live in 10 minutes.

"Nicholassss, wake up my love" I said kissing him all over his face

"Hey hey hey okay" He said grabbing my face and placing my lips on his

"Go head downstairs, I'm gonna go shower" I said throwing him a shirt

"Okay ma" He said still groggy

*Emily's POV*

I woke up today to the sound of loud ass music. I checked the clock and it was 12. It then clicked that the guys were doing another prettybrunch since Zion wasn't next to me in bed. I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat, my usual morning routine. I got up finally and headed to the bathroom. Today was one of mine and Lauren's best friends birthday so she was having a party later on at a club since it was her 21st. Zion wasn't really happy with the thought of me going to a club without him but he trusted me enough to let me go.

Anyway, before I headed into the shower I decided to go across the hall to make sure Lauren was up. Surprisingly she was up and already in the shower. So I headed back to my room and hopped in the shower. Once I was done, I went downstairs to go eat something quick.

"Hey!!! My baby is up, hi bebe" Zion said coming over and hugging me

"Hi my love" I said

"Here I made this for you" Zion said handing me a plate of eggs, bacon and pancakes

"Awwww thank you bebe" I said kissing him

Zion pulled me to the couch so we could watch TV together, something we did every morning. He sat back and opened his arms for me to come. As I ate, Zion just stared at me watching me eat and kept asking me if he cooked good and if the food wasn't burnt. We just hung out on the couch for a while because I wasn't gonna start getting ready until like 4. we had to leave the house by 6:30 since it was an hour drive to the club and the party started at 8.

"Bebe, please be careful tonight" Zion said facing me

"I will! You have nothing to be worried about" I said cupping his face, squishing his cheeks