PRANK GONE WRONG

Emily's POV:

"CALEB ZION KUWONU I AM GOING TO HURT YOU BRO" I said screaming as I pulled my laundry out of the drying. This boy deadass shrunk all of the new clothes me and Lauren just bought online. "Bro your fucked" I heard nick say to Z in the living room. "LAUREN COME LOOK AT THIS SHIT" I said yelling for my best friend.

Lauren's POV:

"sis why are you scre-" I said but as soon as i was about to finish my sentence Emily threw this cute ass crop top I just ordered which had now shrunk to the size of a sock. "If you don't murder your boyfriend, I will" I said. "I fucking know let's prank them" Emily said. "I like the way you think bitch" I said and we started making a plan.

Zion's POV:

"HAHAHA I FUCKING WON" I said screaming at nick because I won the third game of fortnite we played today. "SHUTUP the only reason you won is because I walked away to make myself a burrito dumbass" nick said rolling his eyes. I swear nick be making up mad excuses, why can't he just except the fact I am a god when my fingers touch the xbox controller. "Yo bro didn't emily scream your name like half an hour ago" nick said. "Oh fuck, but it's been mad quiet" I said looking down at nick with a weird face. I know my baby and she has a bad temper she should be all over my ass right now, but .....she's not?

Nicks POV:

Just as Zion was about to get up we heard a loud ass bang from upstairs. "Bro that shit sounds susssss" I said talking another bit of my fucking bomb ass burrito. I'm telling y'all if this whole singing thing doesn't work out I'm opening up my on bodega. " what the fuck was that?" Asked Zion. " why you looking at me as if I know I've been standing here watching you silently praying that Emily won't kill you" I said

Emily's POV:

So Lauren and I basically came up with the idea to pretend We slipped in the bathroom and I cut my foot open while Lauren cut her hand open. I have my own YouTube channel where I do a lot of makeup tutorials, so I've gotten pretty good at special effects makeup. Lauren also has her own YouTube channel where she does a lot of covers and fashion stuff too. Also side note this was the reason we were so mad that my baby shrunk all our new clothes because those were the outfits we were using in our new collab video, which was "boyfriends rate our outfits". "It looks believable right?" I said as I finished putting blood all over the bathroom and finished doing our fake injuries. "It's go time" said Lauren with a smirk.

Lauren's POV:

I threw the glass vase on the bathroom floor and Emily and I both screamed very loud for a good amount of time. " I swear to god if they don't come .." I said rolling my eyes. " they will trust me they are both so gullible it's actually ridiculous" Emily said laughing quietly. Just then nick flew in with his burrito which immediately he dropped to the floor and pushed all the glass out of the way immediately to get to me. " BABE STOP YOUR GONNA GET CUT" I said screaming at him to stop walking to me. "BABY UR BLEEDING I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MYSELF RIGHT NOW" nick said screaming "OH MY GOD OH MYGOD ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU FEEL FAINT? IM GOING TO CALL 911?" Nick said panicking "COME HERE MY LOVE" he said picking me up and literally walked over the shattered glass on the floor to bring me to our bedroom.

Nicks POV:

I was so worried about Lauren that I guess all the adrenaline made me not feel a single thing because I didn't even realize my feet were bleeding really bad until I looked at my gorgeous girlfriends face and saw tears rolling down her cheeks. " oh no baby are you I'm a lot of pain" I said grabbing her hand trying to stop her bleeding "nic- it's-a...prank" she said between sobs. "wwwWhat" I said confused. " I'm sorry Emily and I were trying to get back Zion for shrinking our clothes but now ur actually bleeding and I feel so bad" she said sobbing and looking me in the eyes. I couldn't help it I just grabbed her and kissed her "it's okay baby as long as you are not hurt everything is fine" I said wiping away her tears. "It's not okay sit down " she said pulling me on the bed while she got up to go get bandages and a hot towel. " ouchhhh" I said as she wiped the cuts on the bottom of my feet. One foot was worse than the other which only had like one small cut on the side. While Lauren was wrapping my foot up I leaned back and said " your hot when you take care of me". "Shut up you doof" she said blushing and turning away. "Make me" I said pulling her on top of me. Tingsssss got a lil freaky after that but then we were rudely interrupted by the man himself ...Zion mothafucking kuwonu bursting into the room saying we have to leave...........