unexplainable..

As we passed he whispered something into my ear. 

"Shitty-hair." (I bet you guys thought it was gonna be something else!) I turned around and looked at him but he just glared right on back. My sis pulled on my sleeve and I looked back and she looked tired, I looked back at the blonde who was glaring daggers. I held my sisters hand and walked away, I kept stealing glances at the blonde, he seemed even angrier. 

     I started walking faster when I noticed he and his friends had started walking towards us. 

     Why the fuck are they after us? I didn't even say anything! I was planning on running but my sister couldn't keep up if I did. "Hey Shitty-hair!" He must have quite a temper.. I turned to look but he was already up close to my face and yelling. My sister had already disappeared, I saw rocks coming out of the sky. So she was someone close and high. 

     The ashy blonde pushed me against a wall, where he and I seemed to not be able to get hit. He was just pointlessly yelling at me till I started arguing with him. What he did after that was unexplainable.

     His lips connected with mine, his hands slipped off my wrists and went to my hips. His lips moved down to my neck and I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. I pushed him back and he looked up, he quickly turned away and they left. 

Bakugou's p.o.v

     Fucking hell.. That dumbass... When I want something it will be mine! I got the other guys home and walked home but there stood the red head. He was cleaning the outside of a house.. did he live there? "Hey Shitty-hair!" He jumped at the sound of the name and looked around but I wasn't standing under a light. As he started cleaning again I grabbed him from behind and he jumped like a rabbit. 

     "W-What do you want?.." He squirmed as he grabbed at my hands and tried to loosen my grip. He was strong but I was stronger. He began talking about if he pissed me off and what I wanted but the problem was I didn't even know the answer to that but.. Something tells me to not let him go. "I-I give up.. What do you want?"

"Nothing. Why does a guy always have to want something." I wasn't gonna say "You" or something like "Your love." That would be awkward.. Or does he consider that romantic... 

     "Umm.. Can you set me down....... Blondie..." I looked up and he stopped struggling.

I know this is escalating fast but it's anime! Everything moves fast!! There's no get to know each other part... Sometimes!