the girls

And I finally knew I could say that I was truly in love with him. 

"I'm Sorry.. I should have come sooner." His face hid in my neck and everyone was talking and asking about my dad. I heard unfamiliar voices and girls stood in front of me. Bakugou looked up at them and he got excited he introduced me. 

"Kiri, this is Tsuyu, Momo Kyoka. There the girls in this gang, Kyoka and Momo held hands. "We gotta get you to the hospital now." I tried to say no but I still couldn't get my voice to work correctly and no one heard me. I slowly shook my head and he ignored me, he put me in the back of a car with no roof and my head laid on Bakugou's lap. 

     I stared up at the stars as we drove, he kept looked down at me and checking if I was awake. Everything hurt to much to just fall asleep. His hand caressed my cheek and I tried to tell him I love him but I knew my words probably wouldn't come out. 

Bakugou's p.o.v

     Kirishima kept making weird noises and it actually sounded like her was trying to say something. I think it was something about the moon but I couldn't make out the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     We arivved at the hospital and the larger group stepped out of the car, we all had to squish in. Kirishima's little sister kept close behind me and I occasionally felt her hand grabbing my sweater. She was just anxious.

     They told use to wait here and we all sat in the chairs, I could tell Sia trusted me the most. I felt a grin creep onto my face as I realized I was the second favorite right behind her brother. Well.. Atleast I thought I was, the nurse walked back into the room.

I'm sorry guy's I am feeling very lazy, this could have been better and longer. I'll write another tomorrow! G'NIGHT <3