The lady

When some readers react to my stories it just kills me lol

     My little sister yelled my name and pointed at the TV. Our dad was on the news.. He had robbed 2 stores and almost killed someone. He was gonna get sent to prison, my sister grabbed my hand and pulled me along with here. She shut the door behind us. "Eijirou, can we go look at our house?" 

"Why?" I was kinda confused.

"I wanna see how damaged it is!" 

"Well, it's not bad it just needs some fixing.." We started walking down the street and I thought that couldn't be the real reason. 

~~

     She pushed open the door and glass was broken, things were pushed over. She walked down the hall and into her old room as I looked around. Glass crunched at ever step and movement but there was not much here anymore. 

     "Eijirou?.." I heard a quiet voice say as glass crunched behind me. I quickly turned to see the familiar black haired woman.. "Eijirou." She smiled and walked over to me, I hopped up and walked down the hall. I turned into my sisters room, keeping my eyes on the woman. "Sis.. Moms here.." Her eyes widened as she looked out the door frame but she pulled her head back in.

     "Why do we have such bright hair when hers is so dark?" He asked as she looked back out the door. 

"You were the only one born with red hair.. Mines dyed." I joined her and we both awkwardly stared at our mother, when she notice she smiled and waved. Suddenly a thought popped into my mind and I was kinda anxious.

"Sisssss...... What if she is taking custody of us?!" I said slightly raising my voice, she looked up at me and slammed her head into my chest. Knocking the air outta me. "That can't happen.." She glared at the lady. 

     She grabbed my hand and walked back into the living-room, the woman stood as we walked towards her. I didn't want to see her..

So, I am thinking about another KiriBaku AND I am working on the final touches of the first chapter of KamiSero but it still will be awhile!