da plan

I have been at Bakugou's house for hours but I still haven't talked to him and I didn't really wanna be in his house. Now it just felt like I was a problem. Kaminari and Sero had started talking to me a lot more. "I think I'm gonna go check out our house."

"Why?" Sero asked as he scooped cereal into his mouth.

"I don't feel like Bakugou wants me here.." They both looked at each other and snickered. "Are you fucking kidding.. He talks about you even more now but we have an idea."

"Cool, what is it?"

"You can't be included but your sister can if she doesn't tell you but you guys should get ready for bed." I got up but they told my little sister to stay, I sighed and walked to the room that I had to stay in. I thought Baku would want his room back.. 

     I hopped into bed and I waited for my little sis to come in and it was about 20 minutes until she appeared in the room. "G'night." She rolled up in the blanket once again but I rolled over and instantly drifted off to sleep.

Sia's p.o.v 

     I got up when he fell asleep and walked out of the room, I saw Kaminari and Sero still sitting in the kitchen. I walked over and they smiled, I watched as they picked up Bakugou and carried him to the room. Weirdos.. 

     They quiet walked out of the room and offered me Bakugous spot on the couch. 

Kirishima's p.o.v

     It felt hot, like I was hugging a heater. I opened my eyes and saw the white pattern of a tank top. I felt hands in my pants, only my thing boxers separated. I looked up and saw Bakugou's sleeping face, a bit of drool on the pillow. 

H-How did he- Was this the plan they were talking about?.. I felt his hands move and slip into my boxers, he squeezed both cheeks. I jumped at the firm grabbed and I felt my face heat up, I tried to pull my arm out from under him. I was stuck if I moved to much he would wake up, I moved back and felt his finger almost slip into me. 

      I gave up and pressed my face into his chest. I was happy here... except the awkward feeling of he's gonna wake up soon. I listened to his steady breathing. 

     There it goes again.. That fluttering feeling in your heart when you have no desire to talk or move. The person who showed you all the emotions you never knew you had is right in front of you. You only want to hear them say the big three words. I felt him jumped back and I looked up at his glowing red eyes. 

     I felt my face heat up, his hands stayed in my pants. I tried to roll away but he kept his arms around me. "I-I'm-" His face came close to mine and he pulled me closer to his body, I felt the bulge in his pants. A bit of blushed appeared on his face as his lips connected with mine. 

     He rolled on top of me and grinds into me as he moves his hands to my pants and pulls them down. His hands reach the most sensitive part of my body and I let out a moan. I felt his finger forceful enter my hole, his lips press onto mine. 

     He pushed in another, his lips muffled my moans and with his free hand he massaged my length. I bit my lip and I watch the cocky smile on his face grow as he heard my pleasure. He is quite hot when he does that but I want a more loving look instead of proud.. He slid down his joggers and he kept teasing me with his tip. "Bakuuuu" He looked up and smirk. 

"Say my name more... seductively." 

"No.. stop being weird." 

"Fine..." He quickly thrusted in and back out, I wrapped my arms around him and he repeatedly thrusted. I kept moans in as best as I could, I want to make him work for it after that shit he pulled. 

     He pushed me up and pressed my back against the head board, his thrusts got kinda sloppy. He moaned and began thrusting harder, I moaned loudly as I came. Soon after I felt a warm substance shoot into me. He pulled out and fell next to me, I blushed and faced the other way. 

"Eijirou?" His arms wrapped around me and he was quiet for a moment. "I love you too.." He connected our lips.

I tried to make it longer but it was only 170 words longer than usual. 

thanks for 1k reads!!!!!!