Sweet

I had invited the blonde inside but maybe that was a mistake.. 

"Hey Shitty-hair, what's your name?" I ignored his question as I took all the newspapers off the table. He sat at the table and I set the papers on the counter. I felt his eyes on me, I pulled out a chair and sat across from him. 

     After an awkward minute of silence her asked the same question. "What's you name?" He ran his hand through his spiky hair, it flung forward once more, it was kinda cute.. "Kirishima.." He quietly repeated my name, I felt my face heat up. "I'm Bakugou!" He loudly stated. 

"Don't be so loud, my sisters asleep." He looked into my eyes and got up, he walked over to my side and grabbed the back of my chair. He leaned it back and pressed his lips onto mine. When he touches me I feel.. Helpless.. It's like I need his touch but I don't really want it.. Or am I just lying to myself again?.. 

     He pulled away and began kissing down to my neck, he set the front legs of the chair back on the ground. I felt his legs spread on he was on my lap looking down at me, I felt my pants getting tight around my crotch. My face was burning hot and I assumed my face was as red as my hair, a smirk appeared on his face. 

~~ 

     He had gotten me to the couch and was still on top kissing me, I heard the floorboards creaking in the hall. I threw him off and he hit the floor, I saw my little sis standing in the hall. She coughed and sniffled. "I don't feel good.." She said as she wiped her nose and sniffed, I got up and looked in the medicine cabinet. 

"Do you have a cold?" She nodded and sat on the chair in the kitchen, she laid her head on the table. "Found it!" I sat next to her and put the spoon of medicine in front of her. "I don't wanna.. I don't like it..." She turned her head away.

"Sis c'mon.. It'll help you feel better. You just need some medicine and a good nights sleep" She took the it and I looked around for Bakugou, I took her hand and lead her back to bed. She crawled into bed and I turned her lights off and walked back into the living room. He seemed to be gone as I turned around I felt arms wrap around me once more. "Shitty-hair, your so sweet." 

     He began nibbling on my neck and dragging me back into the living room. "I-I think it's kind of late for you to be here. I have stuff to do." 

"Anything I can help you with?" 

"No, it's fine and you should really get home." He let go and kissed me once again but he pulled away as soon as he started and shut the door behind him. I have to clean before dad get's here tomorrow this is gonna be a long night, he's getting here pretty early too.. 

     Bakugou kept popping into my mind and just why he..