Family

Someone reported my Get Smutty book. That's depressing.

Me: Got sick, got thrown into a pool, got sicker, got pulled into a lake, got sicker, lost my voice.

So.. that happened, I still can't talk a whole lot but better than earlier.

     He connected our lips. The kiss became wet and deeper, I pulled away and watched as a string a saliva trailed with me. He wiped it away and pulled me into his chest, his arms held me tightly. A knock came at the door as Bakugou told someone to come in. Sero and Kaminari poked their heads through the door and looked at each other. 

     "We should get up." Bakugou said as he sat up and threw the blanket off himself. He had a weird look on his face like he was thinkin'. "Hey Kirishima, I noticed that Sero and Kaminari are spending A LOT more time together. Do you think their dating?" He pulled on his pants and searched through his drawers for a shirt.

"I'm not sure. Maybe they could just be good friends." I stayed in the bed and clothes hit my face. "Get dressed." I got up and pulled on my clothes, I ran passed Bakugou and down the hall. "Kiri!" Something heavy crashed into my back as I hit the floor. Fucking hell.. Bakugou began laughing and my little sister plopped down in front of me. 

     "I can't open this can." She shoved a can of peaches into my face and I pulled it open. She smiled and skipped away. I felt something wet touch my cheek and it was warm, Bakugou had licked my face. With everyone around this kinda feels... Like a real family but one thought keeps coming back to mind.. What about when we have to go home..

     I felt the weight on top of me get heavier and heavier until it was getting hard to breath. Kami had jumped on top of Bakugou and more kept joining the dog pile. The ashy blonde cursed under his breathe as he tried to wiggle free, only crushing me more. 

     "What are you doing?" Sia looked down at me. "You have a good quirk for this situation." She turned away and walked to the couch. I did but it would stab Bakugou if I used it and I don't wanna hurt him.... Plus he would get angry. His chest pushed my face onto the ground as he kept trying to get out. 

     "B-Baku!" My voice was muffled but he heard me and lifted the weight off my head. "Sorry dude." 

     My little sister yelled my name and pointed at the TV.

I'm dead inside. Curse you cold! 

I always use their last names.. I don't know why