MoNsTeR

The lady stood as we walked towards her. "Why'd you leave?" My little sister stop in front of our mother as she looked up but the lady just ignored her question. I softly pushed my little sister forward and hurried out the door, she still followed us. Sia turned around and yelled at her but once again nooo reaction. "We have to go! Leave us alone!" 

3rd person p.o.v

     The mother smiled. "Sia honey, your coming home with mommy." The she pointed to a shiny black Hongqi L5. "We're not going with you!" Sia yelled.

"Your right!" She said clapping quickly and she still wore the same innocent little smile. "You are!" 

"Ellie." Kirishima said as his empty eyes locked on his mother and he pulled his little sister behind him. "What are you getting from taking her away?" Ellie seemed to hesitate at this question but still tried to give a response.

"I messed up but I see this as an opportunity to start over!" She pressed her fingers together as she smiled once more. "Honey, you know I won't fight you.. So, please just moved." Her heels clicked as she walked closer and she disappeared, Sia's hand ripped away from mine. "Love you Eijirou!" His mother walked away with his sister in hand.

     He went to lift his foot but it was stuck in stone.

The thought of not being with his sister popped into his mind but he couldn't dare think of that. He had been stuck with his abusive dad and sister for 10 years, a man can't live with out half his heart. Losing the one thing that kept him sane was going to make him go insane. His eyes flicked up at the sight of his sister being taken and disgust filled his heart as he saw his mother.

     His teeth got sharper, his stone body more jagged and rough, his eyes glowed a dangerous flaming red. 

SHIT ALMOST FORGOT! Soooo, would you guys like a fanfic about like where one of them is a college teacher and one of them is the student? I thought of it because of a pic I found of them! but I will explain more next ep. but do ya?