"Welcome to our house!!"

Jisoo changes into a simple but good looking outfit which suited her:A crop top and a pair of black shorts. She hears a car honking just outside the house.
Jisoo pov
I hear a car honking just outside the house ,perhaps just at the gate. It's definitely Kim. He had called me earlier today and had asked if I'd come to his house for some days. I had agreed n now he's here waiting for me just outside the house.

I go towards the car and he gets out of the car and hugs me instantly .
"Hey , noona I missed u so much . I was so busy , I couldn't even call u. Now come ... hyungs are waiting for you and guess wat Jin hyung has even made black bean noodles for you!!! "He said cheerfully .

"Oh really? Wow!!!"
"Come on 😇 u don't want the noodles to get cold!!"
He drags me to the car and opens the gate , gesturing me to sit.

I get inside and we drive off , joking and laughing on the way to bangtan house. I'm so lucky to have a cousin ,who is more like a brother , like
Kim.

Before I know it ,we reach bangtan house . "Lets go Noona . They are waiting !!!" Kim said excitedly . He looked like a child 😆 with a lollipop .
He takes me inside a big building , leads me to the elevator and presses some buttons.

We reached the hall way which led to the big apartment in which bts was living🏢 . We reach the door and Kim rings the door bell . When the door opened I saw that Jungkook had opened the door . He was smiling broadly and as soon as I entered he gave me a big hug and said "Noona I was so eager for you to come!!"
Jin and Namjoon beamed at me. Suga gave me his sweet smile and J-hope did the same. Soon I realise that someone is missing .
"Where is Jimin ?" I ask them . "Yah , Jimin hyung doesn't know that you are here Noona.We didn't tell him because we wanted it to be a surprise for him. By the way , he is in one of the practise rooms , dancing" V tells me and smiles sheepishly.
"Oh!"I exclaim .
"Well , Jisoo , you will be sleeping with Jimin.. I mean you will be sharing the room with him as he is the only one who has a room to himself. I hope you will not have any problem in that?" Jin asks me politely .
I get surprised at first as I had never shared a room with a boy. " No of course not.. I won't have any problem ."

"Okay then Noona u should go and freshen up " Jungkook tells me with his bunny smile.

"Yeah Noona " Kim agreed " u can rest for sometime too."
"Okay" I obey them and go inside the room which V told me to be Jimin's . Wow his room is so pretty and clean and big . It is such a pretty room , I couldn't stop admiring it. I notice that there was a picture which had fallen on the floor. When I pick it up , I see that it is a selfie Jimin and I had taken when his hair was blonde. He is such a sweetheart, isn't he. He framed it and put it beside his bed.
I then put it back on the table and go to the bathroom and freshen up. I wore a white shirt and and black shorts. Then I hear a knock on the door and I open it see Jin standing with a plate in his hand. " Blackbean noodles for Miss Jisoo" he smiles and gives me the plate. I thank him ,smiling broadly. I was very hungry and eat the noodles eagerly. It's so tasty . When I finish eating I go to the kitchen and keep the plate in the sink . "I should wash it" I whisper to myself and start washing it. When the chore was done I go back to the room and lie down on the bed.
End of jisoo's pov
She falls asleep

********************************************
Hi guys. End of this rather long chapter :) hope u like it