"Umm hi"

Jisoo wakes up after sleeping for barely 15 minutes.

Jisoo's pov

I wake up after sleeping for just 15 or so minutes. I notice someone's hands holding my waist and I hear light snores. I feel a hot breath on my neck and I turn to see who was holding me. Ohhh myyy goooddddd!!!!! It's Jimin . Gosh he is holding me so tight. I just stare at him for some time.....
Then he wakes up.

Some time ago

Jimin's pov

I finish my practice and go back home. When I go inside I realise that all the members are smiling at me ,rather sheepishly.
"Hey why are you looking at me like that?" I chuckle , seeing their faces.
"Nothing" everyone said at the same time. They were still looking at me with a weird expression.

"What is it ?? Tell me !"
"Ummm I guess I should tell you" Kim looks at me and says , smiling that same sheepish smile. "Well, Jisoo Noona is here and she is gonna share the room with you Jimin hyung."
At first I don't believe what he was saying . "Stop joking!"
"I swear I am not joking !" He said truthfully.
He tells me about what happened earlier today and I stare at him.
"Yah Jiminah u r d only one with a room to yourself , so we decided to accommodate her in your room" J-hope says and RM nods.
I nod and
go inside the room. I see Jisoo sleeping on the bed, hugging a pillow. She looks so attractive. I go and lie beside her and before I know it , I fall asleep.

15 minutes later
I wake up and see her cute face staring at me. I realise that I was holding her waist with my hand tightly . I also realise the fact that while sleeping I had pulled her really close.
"Jimin" she whispers to me.
"Ohh sorry" I say and move away. "Umm hi."
"Hi" she says ,while blushing hard.
I felt like kissing her but I held myself back.
We both sit on the bed , looking at each other.

"Kim told me about you coming here" I say .
She listens to me and asks
"Jimin , do you have any problem with me sharing the room with you? I don't want to disturb you. I agreed because I didn't have any problem staying with you." At that last sentence she blushes even harder.
"Of course not . I don't have any problem." I say with a smile .
"Ohh great then !" She says with a smile and hugs me.

End of Jimin's pov