Bed

Jisoo woke up .
"Hmmm what a good dream it was ."
She sat up straight and rubbed her eyes .
"Good morning , princess Chichoo" a sweet voice greeted her .
"Good morning, chim" she said to a smiling Jimin.
"Did you sleep well?"
"Yup!":D
"Ok then , I've made breakfast. It's still hot" he said.
" Thnx , oppa" she said , a wide grin on her face.
"Oppa ..... hhhhmmmm" he said laughing.

He was coming towards the bed , when suddenly he fell and banged his hand on the bed.
"Ohh noo!!" Jisoo exclaimed.
She jumped off the bed and ran towards him.
"Aish" Jimin was groaning in pain.
Jisoo looked at his hand .
"Ohh shit!! You are bleeding!!!!!!!"
She helped him sit up and then ran outside the room.
She returned with a small tub of water and a first aid kit. She sat next to him and noticed that Jimin's shirt was stained with blood.
She washed the wound carefully.
"Ah" Jimin was wincing in pain.
"Mianhae" Jisoo said in a soft but tensed voice.
After washing the wound , she put some ointment on it and carefully bandaged his hand.
Jimin's pov
I banged my hand on the bed. Jisoo quickly came towards me and helped me sit up . Then she ran out of the room and came back with some stuff. She washed my wound carefully. I could see how upset she was. The tension on her face for me. She carefully bandaged my hand . I just kept staring at her. She is so beautiful. Her heart shaped lips, her perfect nose , her pretty eyes , all making her look like a sculpture from heaven. She looked so unreal , so beautiful. I could not stop admiring her. When she touched my hand with hers , my heart beat faster and I felt my stomach do a somersault. Yeah, now I know that I really have feelings for her.
"Jimin, you should change your shirt . It's stained" her beautiful voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah" I said , still looking at her .
"Should I help you , chim?"
"Umm."
"You may need some help unbuttoning that shirt" she said looking at me with a concerned voice.
"Ok."
She unbuttoned my shirt and helped me take it off. She looked at my abs with wide eyes.
Jisoo pov
I helped chim .. ohh sorry Jimin :) take off his shirt. Then I looked at his abs . My eyes grew wide . So muscular, so sexy. I just stared at his abs for some time and Jimin noticed. A smirk spread across his face. I decided to go out of the room before anything happened. I sought an excuse.
"Umm I'll go n eat" I said , managing to smile sweetly.
"Ok" he said , still smirking. Uhh that smirk just kills me .
I went out of the room . I sat on the dining chair and began to eat . When I had finished eating more than half of my breakfast, I heard a loud moan .
I quickly ran to the room to see a shirtless Jimin trying to remove a shirt from his cupboard. He winced in pain again.
"Wait" I said blushing. Don't ask me why. His ABS. I went up to him and removed a shirt from the cupboard. Then I helped him wear it. He kept staring at me. I was so shocked when he bit his lower lip in a sexy way. I buttoned his shirt and looked at him . He was just staring at me . I didn't know what to do. I bit my lower lip , getting turned on. Then he placed his un-injured hand on my waist and pulled me closer to himself.
"Don't bite your lips like that. Your oppa might do something to you if you do" he said in a raspy voice .
He is turning me so damn on. This boy can be an angel and a devil at the same time. Not to mention , I already used to feel like I love him.
"What would you do to me?"
"Wanna see ?" he said gesturing to the bed.
I smirked. It must have made him turned on. He got his hand closer to my thigh .
"I think you do" he said smirking.
I controlled my hormones and quickly ran into the bathroom.
I could hear him laughing . Uhh god I really do love him.
________________________________
Hi , guys !! Sup.
I named this chapter 'Bed' b'cuz I did not know what name to give . Hehe . Hope u liked this  one.