Mr. Flirty

No POV
Jisoo hugs jimin while lying on the bed .
Jimin's POV

What, is she really hugging me?! I get a bit startled at that sudden affection but don't miss the chance to hug her back. When we finally break the hug, she pinches my nose and sits on the bed . She looks out of the window and says "The scene is so pretty ,right?"
"Not prettier than you." {Sudden realisation : what did I just say .... that came out on its own !!}
She chuckles and buries her head in the pillow....
"Thanks...haha😊" she says in a muffled voice from under the pillow.
I sit up and take the pillow away from her and pinch her red cheeks.
She pouts. God damn she is so cute!!!
Jisoo's POV
Jimin calls me pretty . I can feel my cheeks become red . To hide my face , I cover it with a pillow. "Thanks...haha😊" I say .
He takes the pillow away from me and pinches my cheeks . I pout and he just smiles and stares at me. Then he gets off the bed and picks up his phone from the table. He does something on the phone and then .................... pushes his hair back !!!!!😭 so handsommmmmmmee . I stop myself from screaming . Damn...... I am deaaadd !!!!! He notices me staring at him .. he smirks . I just lie down and cover myself with the blanket. Then I hear him approaching me. When he reaches the bed ..... he puts his hands on either side of my body (on the bed) , trapping me. Then he pulls the blanket off my face . Then he looks at my facial features . My heart beats like crazy!!! Then he stares directly into my eyes getting closer with each passing second. At some point , I can feel his breath on my lips ........ ahhhhaaahhhh!!!!! He gets closer and gets his nose close to my lips . What's gonna happen next?!!!??? Then he says in a raspy voice:
"Don't worry , I was just smelling your lips " he says in a playful tone. Then he winks at me. I sigh. "Did you expect something else?!" He asks. "I didn't expect anything " I say in a soft voice. He gets off me and laughs. I sit upright and lightly punch his muscular arm ,  chuckling. 

Then he finally stops laughing and says "Ahh , I forgot to tell you ..... well tonight everyone, except me , are going somewhere , and they will return after 4 days." He says .
"Ahh , I won't be able to spend time with them.." I say sadly.
"But you'll be spending time with me."

I smile and say " I'm happy about that ,Mr. Flirty."
He laughs at his nickname.
"Seriously,,, Mr.Flirty?" He asks ,still laughing.
"Yeah because you are really flirty!"
🤣😂
Then we hear a knock on the door. "Jiminah we are going!" Jin says.
"Yeah hyung I'm coming!" He says and then turns to me "rest for sometime .. you just slept for 15 minutes " he says politely.
I nod and he goes out of the room. I lie down and think about Jimin . He's cute ,but flirty. He is hot but kind. He is handsome ..........
I decide to change my clothes.
(No POV: and she forgets to lock the door !)
I take out my Night dress from my suitcase . I unbutton my shirt which I was wearing and remove it when............. Jimin enters !!!!!!!
Jimin's  POV
I say goodbye to my hyungs and close the door of the house. Then I go towards the room and open the door........ Jisoo is standing in front of me ......... her shirt was on the bed and she was just wearing her bra and her shorts . She turned as red as a tomato!!!! (So did I ) "Jimin what the hell!!!!!!!!" She shouted .
"Sorry please sorry!" I go out of the room. Did I just see  her like that?!
After some time she opens the door. "I'm sorry Jisoo.... I didn't mean to.......""Shhhh " she put her index finger on my lips and said"it's okay it was my fault , I should have locked the door....." then she looked at me with those innocent(pretty) eyes of hers and blushed. I expected her to be angry but she wasn't . She did not have a pillow to hide her face , so instead she hugged me , biting my shirt's collar.
*************************************