Chapter 8 ( Part 3)

Continuation of: Their childhood
Jimin's pov
Cute.
The silence lasted a few more minutes and was broken by Jisoo , who said:
"Will you show me your room or....."
To this I said rather quickly:
"Oh yeah , yeah. Well, sorry to keep you waiting", scratching the back of my neck.
"Yeah right. It's ok", she said chuckling.
"So this is m-", I was cut off by the voice of my mother calling out my name.
"Coming ,mom", I looked at Jisoo. " I'll be back in a minute."
"Okay..."

Jisoo's pov
Jichim, no - what was his name?- yeah, Jimin.
Jimin's mom called him down for some reason which was unknown to the both of us. He said he'll be back in a minute. Right.
I decided to explore the room myself as there was nothing else to do .
BTW, even I do not keep my room as neat as this guy keeps his room. If my mom would've seen it , she would probably tell me to take it as an inspiration. As if I would....
              I observed the more conspicuous details of the room. I looked at a pile of remote control   toy boxes. There were loads of them.
I looked at the shelf beside his bed. It had many books in it. I walked towards it, but before I could take another step , my leg fell on something . I was about to fall when I felt a pair of warm arms around my waist. I looked up and saw Jimin holding me. He looked at my whole body. I swear I wanted to hide myself at that time. He then looked at me in the eye and I couldn't resist his deep stare. His eyes had a comfortable warmth in them. I felt as if my heart skipped a beat , just the way it happens in movies and books.
"Umm, thanks", I said, breaking the silence.
"O-oh ye-yeah. You're welcome", he said with a smile. So cute , he literally stuttered. He let go of me and I stood up properly.
"Oh , well, mum has sent some chocolates for the both of us", he said , handing me a big chocolate bar.
I thanked him and put the chocolate in the sling bag I had got.
"Not eating right now?"
" Not feeling like."
"Okay."

End of : their childhood
Jimin took a little break from dancing. He sat down on the floor and drank some water. He was still thinking of the day he met Jisoo. A small smile appeared on his face. Sure , it was a good memory for him, meeting the person he liked.
He decided to go back to his house and take Jisoo somewhere out.
She might have got bored at home. He went back to his apartment. The door was open. He entered the house. He walked towards the dining room as he heard some sounds like light snores coming from there.
He entered the room and was greeted by the delicious smell of a chocolate cake. He looked at the table. Jisoo was sleeping with her head on the table. In front of her ( on the table) was kept a chocolate cake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, my exams are finally over!!!!!! Now it's my vacation. I'll try to update as soon as possible. Please vote and comment your ideas about the book. Bye!!