Chapter 8 ( part 2)

The dance room was filled with music.
He danced with grace.
He forgot about everything when he was dancing , but right now he couldn't stop thinking about one thing.
The moment her lips had touched his cheek.
The moment his heart had skipped a beat.
The moment he could never forget.

                  He still remembered the day he
had first met her.

             Flash back: their childhood

"Jisoo darling, I want to take you to one of my friend's house", Jisoo's mom told her.

They had just moved to Busan. Jisoo's father ,who is a businessman , had informed them the day before. It was no business trip.
They were going to live in Busan for quite some time. 
It was difficult for Jisoo to leave her dear friends behind.
"It's ok ,Jisoo",she reminded herself " you'll make new friends."
Well, now let's go back to what Jisoo 's mom was saying.
"I know ,darling , it will be difficult for you to forget your friends , but changes are necessary."
"I know, mom. It's just that I don't know how I will manage to make new friends and like really adjust to a more peaceful life."

"Yes, that's why I'm taking you to my friend's place. You might be bored sitting in your room since two days."

Well, their house wasn't boring. It was big. It was peaceful. Moreover, Jisoo liked the place.
Her room was a pretty light cream. Her window opened up to a beautiful garden.
She liked such places.
"Okay ,mum, I'm coming!"
She said hugging her mom.
.........
Time skips a few minutes
.........
They are in the car, driving in a lovely city.
"How far?"
"Just a bit more, honey."
Just a bit more. Jisoo had lost count of how many times her mom had said that.
"We're here!"
Jisoo looked at the house in front of which they had stopped.
It was big , just like their house and it had a big , beautiful garden in front of it.
Yes, Jisoo couldn't deny that she felt a bit nervous. Are the people of Busan different from the people of Seoul?
Jisoo got out of the car.Her mom parked the car in the parking lot.
She smiled at her.
They walked to the front gate which had gold coloured bars and black triangles on it. It looked really good.
They went inside. Jisoo looked around the place . She liked it.
In fact ,she liked it a lot.
Her mom rang the doorbell.
Jisoo's pov
The door was opened by a jovial and wise looking lady. She had a wide smile on her face.
She hugged my mom. My mom hugged her back. They both looked so happy together.
"I'm seeing you after such a long time!!" , my mom told her.
"I know right!" The lady said.
"Oh , meet my daughter,Jisoo. She is 14."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs Park." My mom had told me to address her as Mrs Park. I smiled at her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, dear.I have to say she looks like an angel."
"Kamsahamnida!" I bowed.
"Oh , why are you standing outside. Come in, come in!"
We entered the large living room. I was liking this place a lot. The living room had an ancient fireplace . The sofas were looking really cozy.
My mom and I sat on one of the sofas and Mrs Park sat on the other.
"Your house is really pretty, Mrs Park", I complimented.
"Thank a lot, dear", she beamed at me. She got some biscuits , tea and chocolates . I gladly ate them up.
The two 'oldies' at once began to chit chat. They talked about random subjects like their childhood , animals , clothes.

Boring.

After what seemed like ages , they finally stopped talking.
Mrs Park looked at me.
"Oh dear , I'm so sorry .I almost  forgot about you. You must be getting bored listening to us. Let me call my son."
She has a son??? I looked at my mom. She nodded at me.
Mrs Park headed upstairs.
I looked at her shrinking figure as she went up .

After some time, she came back.
"He is coming."
We heard footsteps and I looked up at the staircase. A black haired boy with plump lips and warm and caring eyes and a fit body was standing on the steps. He had chubby cheeks . He looked so cute. He smiled at us. His smile reached his eyes , making them disappear. Adorable.
"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs Kim."
"Annyeonghaseyo, Jimin."
Both of them smiled at each other.
So Jimin is his name, hhhmmmmm.
Jimin looked at me and smiled .
"Hi", he said.
"H-hi." Shit. I stuttered.
I smiled shyly at him. He smiled at me again.
What the heck is this smiling business. Whatever it is , but it's cute, hehe.
"Jimin, why don't you show Jisoo around here."
"Sure, mom."
He looked at me and signalled me to come behind him.
I did as he told. 
I walked behind him. We stopped at the entrance of the dining hall.
He turned to face me.
"So your name is Jisoo."
"Yeah."
"Well , I'm Jimin. Am I the first one you met in Busan?"
"Yeah, you are."
"Hmmm." She shook his head .
Then he looked at me and slightly smiled.
"Would you like to see my room first? You can rest there if you want to, too", he asked. Well, he is a young Gentleman.
"Sure."
"Then let's go."
He gestured me to follow him. I did that.
He took me to his room which was situated upstairs. " You don't seem to talk much, hmm."
"Well, I do talk but you know ....."
"Yeah."
"I talk to people I'm familiar with."
"I understand. Then why don't we get familiar."
"Umm sure."
"Right", he chuckled a bit. I'm liking him.
Can't deny.
We entered the room. It was neat. I had not seen a neat room which had belonged to a boy. Damn.
He might've seen my confused face because the next moment he said
"I know . Too neat to be a boy's room. But now it has become my habit to keep my room clean. Can't stand to look at my room untidy."
"I'm impressed", I smiled at him.
"I'm glad."
There was silence between us .
We stared into each other's eyes. His eyes were warm. I kind of felt comfortable with him.
Jimin's pov
We stared into each other's eyes. I can't deny that she was very attractive. Her eyes . I could drown in them. They were chocolate brown, just like mine ,and innocent.
She looked down. Her cheeks turned a light shade of red. Cute.
***********+*++**+++*******************
Hi , I'm back 😃 I'm gonna update every Wednesday or Thursday if possible. Pls vote
There's gonna be another part of chap 8