Chap 8(1)

"Aahhh fuck", she moaned
She inserted another finger.
"Mmm I want yaaa!!!"she could not control herself.
Another finger ,then another. She moaned uncontrollably.
"Jimin-ah ,fuck me! Hard!",she yelled.
She was masturbating. Because she wanted him.
"Ahh", she heard another moan. A more manly one.
She opened her eyes just to see Jimin leaning against the wall with his hand on his erection .
"Fuck you , Jisoo-yah!" He moaned.
She could not believe what she saw.
He saw her masturbate and now he is doing the same!! This is crazy!!!!
She lay still and stared at him. His eyes were closed. After a moment he opened them, and she saw his eyes which were full of lust.
Lust.... just for her.

He walked closer to the bed and removed his pants off as well as his shirt and boxers.
The sight of his dick made her go horny.
He climbed the bed and hovered over her, positioning himself.
"This will hurt, but you'll soon forget it."
He said the statement in a hoarse voice.
He inserted his dick inside her .
"Ash!" She screamed .
She expected him to groan but instead heard her mobile ring.

Mmmm weird

Jisoo's pov
He made me go horny. He inserted his huge dick inside me. I expected him to groan ,but instead  I heard the alarm on my mobile ring .
I opened my eyes. There was no Jimin above me. I didn't understand. One second ago he was there and now he's not .
I looked at my body. I was covered with a blanket and I was wearing my clothes.
"It was a dream" I sighed.
It was an amazing dream , though. I feel like I'm wet . Now I want him more than ever!!!!
"Good Morning, Chichoo!" A cute voice greeted me . I looked up and there he was , looking handsome , sexy and cute at the same time. How is he so perfect!!!!!!?????
"Good morning, Jimin-ah!" I said with a smile:).
"Did you have a good sleep?" He asked .
He is so charming!! Shut up , myself!!! I think I've fallen for him.
"Yes ,I did", I said .
"Breakfast is ready. Freshen up and come to the breakfast table."
"Okie dokie!"
He smiled at me. So cute. I shyly looked away. He is way too charming for me to handle!!!!!
He sat on the bed beside me.
"Jisoo, you're gonna kill me someday. You're so cute." He said , still smiling.
I looked at him .
"Thank you, chimchim: )" I said .
I leaned closer to him and pecked his cheek.
His eyes widened. His cheeks turned red. He is so cute!!!

Jimin's  pov

She said thank you to me when I complimented her.
Then something unexpected happened. She leaned closer to me and pecked my cheek!!
My eyes widened and I could tell that my cheeks turned red. My heart skipped a beat.
Jisoo's cheeks were more red. Awwe so cute!!
She smiled shyly, scratching her neck.
She is such a gorgeous girl. Yeah, I know that I love her but I could not just kiss her at that time.
"Ok come on now . Freshen up and come to the k-kitchen table", I said while chuckling.
I got up to go but she held my wrist.
"Don't go!" She said , pouting cutely.
I sat down and looked at her. She hugged me.
"Stay wimme!!" She whined.
I laid her down on the bed and lay beside her . I wrapped my arms around her waist. She put her arms around my neck and buried her face in my chest. I hugged her tightly.
I pulled her on top of me. She looked at me , blushing.
"What was that?" She asked .
"Hmm I dunno. I think it is-" but my sentence was cut off by the ringing of my phone.
I pouted and she smiled . I put her on the bed and picked up my phone.
"Annyeonghaseyo, PD-nim."
"Annyeonghaseyo, Jimin" , he said " I was asking if you could come to my office if you're not busy."
"Ah sure, sure. I will come."
We ended the call.
"What happened, Jimin ?" She asked questioningly.
"Well I'll have to go somewhere right now. Sorry I couldn't say no."
"It's ok . When will you come back?"
"At 6pm I think."
"I'll miss you." She said with a smile.
"So will I ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys!! I'm back. This chapter will have continuation. I'll post that day after tomorrow.
Please vote for me . I'm really thankful to all of you guys who have helped me by voting .
Bye bye . Have a good day!!!