Where do we begin?

Y/n watched as his family died, he heard the gunshots and watched them fall. The crooks taking the jewlery off them, he had ran behind a trashcan and hid, but as he leaned out he tripped and stummbled into the open alleyway. "Well well well, what do we have here? Empty out your pocket boy, or you'll end up like this lot." one of the crooks said holding out a magnum, Y/n froze, he wanted to cry, he wanted to scream. The crooks started walking towards him and he turned and ran, the crook fired, the bullet grazed him and y/n stumbled.. he crawled backwards as the crooks approached and suddenly three loud bangs and the men fell forward. A single man approached. "Hello there! Whats your name?" The man asked,in desperation and fear y/n reached out and grabbed the gun, he pointed it at the man, who to his surprise. Began to laugh. "Your a fighter! I like you kid, wheres your parents?" the man asked, y/n knew he should be weary (STRANGER DANGER) but he didn't care, he pointed to the alleyway and the man moved over and looked, his face grew grim and he pulled out a phone. "Hello Gorton, its Jack, we need some men over at 331 S 123 W Name st." The man said into the phone. "Yes, please have medical as well, a small boy survived and is hurt, he is careful though, wouldn't let me get close to him... you think I could recruit him?" The man... who's name your 8 year old mind thought had to be Jack  asked. He looked to you and then spoke. "Dirty blonde hair sea green eyes, looks about 7 years old." Jack said. "Mister!" You called. Jack turned to you surprised. "He speaks, what is it son?" Jack asked. "Im 8 years old! My name Is Y/n L/n." You said standing up, you walked over and handed the gun to Jack, it was too large for you anyway. "Hows your leg?" Jack asked looking to your leg, you showed him the small bleeding wound. "Huh? you might get your first battle scar!" Jack said laughing. 

Soon after the police arrived and took care of the bodies, they looked to you holding Jacks hand and to your wound. A female approached and crouched down. "Hey buddy! you want a bandaid for that?" She asked, you shook your head. "Im gonna be strong! Like Jack!" you said pointing to Jack, the woman stood and looked Jack in the eyes. "Finally found a apprentice?" She asked, Jack nodded. "I believe so, he has something powerful im sure of it, and his fighter spirit impressed me, for someone so young to hold a pistol that killed their parents isnt a easy thing, he grabbed it without hesitation." Jack said, the woman bent down and pulled a small red lollipop out of her pocket. "Here you go bud! Enjoy that!" She said, you took it greedily, unwrapped it and placed it in your mouth. Jack knelt down in front of you. "Y/n, you can go with her or you can come with me, which do you want to do?" Jack asked, you looked to them deciding then squeezed Jacks hand. Jacked smiled and ruffled your hair, then stood up and led you away. "I'll see you soon y/n!" The woman called, you looked back as you rounded a corner and left. 

* 10 years and countless hours of training later*

You took the shot feeling the recoil, you smiled watching Jack move into the room and kill the other guards, then he grabbed the target, looked out the window directly at you. "Showing off again Y/n?" He asked through the radio, you had shot from the 300 meters perfectly, directly between the eyes. "Gotta make sure hes dead,  not called the 'eel' for nothing." You said as you packed up your gear. "Reds incoming guys, time to go." a voice said, you tied a rope to the edge of the building and jumped down rappeling off the building. You landed on the ground and cut yourself loose, then ran to the road, A hummer drove up and opened its door, you threw your bags in and entered. Then drove out of the area, seeing a few dozen cops speed past. Once they were out of city limits Jack motioned to the driver and he sped off towards a airport. A large plane waited for them as they drove into it the doors closed and the engines started, You got out of the plane and made your way into the cockpit. "You guys are a minute ahead, target eliminated?" the pilot asked. You nodded watching the horizon as you took into the air, you walked back and laid your head against the wall, falling asleep.