I meet a hero

Disclaimer: All mentions of other characters belong to their respectable authors, this is a collaboration  with a friend of mine, who recommended that I do it. Thanks Rick Riordan for the amazing story. 

"What if he came with my Hunters instead?" Artemis proposed. "Your Hunters would rip him limb from limb little sister." Apollo perked up. "Whats this camp called? And why would I be needed?" I asked, perhaps I had a intrest. "Camp Half Blood, Dionysus, you needed another teacher right? Chiron cant handle it all by himself can he?" Zeus asked. "No, no he could not, but are you sure Zeus?" Dionysus asked. "Positive, and Y/n? This camp is a place for our children, demigods." Zeus explained, I smiled cracking my neck. "Why not, I dont have anything else to do." I said happily. Artemis kissed my cheek. "Behave yourself, there are many women there." she said quietly. "I have eyes only for you." I whispered into her ear. She slugged my arm and blinked away. "Well, then its decided! Dionysus you can take him with you!" Zeus said with a booming laugh. "A second please." I asked holding up my hand. "A war is coming Zeus, my father, my TRUE father, is coming, with an army of dragons." I said, Zeus seemed to think about this, he did not speak for quite a while. "What do you need Elemental?" He finally asked. "Your oathes, that I can count on you, I may be an elemental, but I am a dragon lord as well, If I need your army,  I need to trust that you will be there." I said, Zeus laughed. "You already have it Elemental, call on us if you have need." He said still laughing, I bowed deeply. "Then I thank you my friend." I said, then I nodded to Dionysus. He waved his hand, and I was moved to a house.

"Woah!" I said stabilizing myself. "Dionysus? Is that you?" A man asked as he entered the room, Dionysus walked forward. "Yes, and I brought a new teacher, Zeus's order."Dionysus said with a shrug. "Percy just arrived a moment ago, we need to speak of his adventure." the man said, who I guessed was a Centaur said. "Ahh, Chiron, Peter Johnson is in trouble again?" Dionysus asked. "I believe its Percy." I said standing straight, cracking my neck. "Ah, whatever." Dionysus said waving a hand. "I dont believe we've met." i said turning to the centaur, and extending a hand. "Chiron, and you are?" Chiron asked. "Y/n, the Elemental Dragon." I said shaking his hand, Chirons face turned to stone, and he bent his knees. "An honor sir." He said bowing. "Umm, Rise, please?" I asked, I wasnt used to centaur's kneeling before me. Chiron looked just as awkward. "Just call me Y/n!" I said happily, trying to break the ice. "Y/n, so you will be our new teacher?" Chiron asked, I nodded. Chiron smiled and motioned for me to follow him outside, it was remarkable, rows of beautiful cabins lined up in a half circle, each accustomed to the godly parent. There were training areas for everything over the rainbow, archery, flying horses, swordfighting, a climbing wall with lava spewing down it. "I wish I went here for a summer camp." I laughed. " indeed, this is marvelous." Chiron laughed. 

I met this, 'Percy' a few days later, as I was helping halfbloods with their swordplay, now I know, I use the bow, but I can still use swords with ease. I sparred with a young Ares boy,giving him tips and tricks, before finally ending the duel, almost all of the half bloods didn't know who I was, they thought I was a new teacher, a half blood. But that changed the minute he spoke to me. I had turned away from the Ares boy and walked to a spectating posistion, watching for anyone to help. "So your the new teacher?" A boy asked, I looked over, he had messy black hair and see green eyes. "Ah Poseidon's child." I said recognizing my own eyes. "How did you? You have his eyes as well!" The boy said, I smiled. "Thats just a coincidence." I said shrugging. "I really doubt it, but alright." The boy said smiling, he had this rough side to him, a side I recognized. He had seen death and battle, a warrior. "Whats your name sir?" The boy asked. "Y/n, but just call me Ace." I said with a grin, the less people knew my name the better. "Percy, Percy Jackson." Percy said, I had heard something of this Percy, apparently he had just returned from the labyrinth. Before that he helped Artemis out of a jam, and before that he recovered the Golden fleece. "Hmm, that explains it, I was wondering why you looked so battle worn." I said turning away. 
Percy seemed to examine me for a minute, then ran off to a group of people, I sighed and laid down, I heard someone lay next to me. "Hello Elemental." A voice cooed, I felt my body tell me to run, and I swear on Styx I tried! "I dont think its fair Artemis gets to keep you to herself, she's still a maiden, you do know that right?" Aphrodite said, playing with my hair. "Well, you two seem to be very cozy, but I think me and you would be a better couple." She continued. By this time a few campers had seen and a group were watching from the distance. "So, your going to watch the fireworks here at camp half blood with me, aren't you little one?" Aphrodite asked, I smiled and slowly started inching away. "What about Ares?" I asked trying to make her not notice my escape attempt. Aphrodite laid back groaning. "He's too busy fangirling over the suspicion of a war going on, and besides, what better boyfriend would there be?" She asked, I smiled knowing Ares would be excited about a war, but I let it drop as she faced me. "So... your going to do it, right?" She asked, I realized why I could barely move, she was using charmspeak! "Apollo! Help a brother out!" I prayed to Apollo. "Its on its way." I heard a voice say in my ear, I realized it was Apollo and I winked at the sky. "Aphrodite! Get away from him!" A female voice yelled from behind me. "NOT WHAT I MEANT APOLLO!" I yelled openly towards the sky. "Oh relax Artemis, he's fine, he was just saying he wanted to go to the fireworks with me, not you." Aphrodite said, I felt the charmspeak break and I launched away. "FREEDOM!" I yelled sprinting away. "Y/n! Get back here!" Artemis yelled as she chased me.