Targets found

You landed and found a taxi, he loaded his packages into it and drove away. As they approached the town you were taken back, you expected a small town, this was a full city! You arrived at the house provided. "You live here? Damn, I wish I owned this!" the cab driver said, you smiled and moved into the house, it was extremely dirty and you set to work cleaning. You took out the trash and looked outside, you saw something large fly over you but when you checked nothing was there. "Probably just a eagle or something." you said moving back inside. 
  ........................................................................................................................ 

"So this is the power source? Are you certain, he looks like a normal kid... kind of hot actually." a woman asked looking to her teammate flying next to her. "Im sure of it, Kokabiel said he felt a new power and this is him, I hope he doesn't try to do anything, I dont want to harm him... HEY! Maybe we could recruit him!" the other woman said, the black haired woman smiled. "Maybe, but first lets see what he does." The first woman said, the nodded to each other and flew off. 
........................................................................................................................

You threw the last bag of trash and took off your gloves looking at the clean house, practically shining, the hardwood polished and the stoves cleaned.

 *This is your kitchen because why not

 *This is your kitchen because why not.*

You sat down on the couch and sighed, then stood back up and looked around, finally you found what you were looking for and pulled the small Ace card statue from the bookshelf, the wall slid aside revealing a empty armor. "The perfect house for an assassin." You reminded yourself, the house was over looking most of the town, you could see if any cars tried to leave. You checked the garage, a hummer and a newer sport car, everything else must  be on your hands. You walked into the sport car. A  blue Camero Z28 with a barely legal tint, it roared to life as you found the keys in the flap above the wheel. You checked the gas and shook your head. "Im going to find who ever drove this last, and kick their ass." You growled, the tank was less then a quarter filled. You drove out and onto the road, to the gas station,  you stopped and got out filling your gas. You heard whistles and turned your head to see 3 girls watching you, they blew kisses at you, you smiled and caught them, then winked. They walked over. "Nice ride, you new here?" one of the girls asked, a blonde who chewed gum with a open mouth. "Yeah just moved in actually." You said smiling. "So how old are you?" another girl asked, her brown hair and brown eyes matched and she twiddled her hair . "Just turned 18." You said smiling. "Oh! So your going to Kuoh?" the blonde asked, you smiled and nodded. That was a part of your cover, that was where she was going. "Awesome! I guess I'll  then!" The girls said walking away, the third girl stopped and turned around. "ARE YOU SINGLE!" she screamed. You laughed and winked. She turned and ran to her friends. "HE TOTALLY IS!" She yelled, you laughed and got into your car and drove off. 

To the store this time, you bought only what you needed, moved it to the car and tripped over a pothole dropping one of the bags, you couldnt bend down and placed your other bags into the car, you moved to turn around but ran face to face with a boy. "Oh sorry! I thought you might need some help." The boy said smiling, his brown hair and eyes smiling, you smiled and grabbed the bag. "Im Issei Hyodo! Whats your name?" Issei asked, your blood ran cold, you could kill him here, finish the mission, but you smiled. "Im Y/n, im kinda new here, I didnt see that pot hole." you said rubbing the back of your head. "Huh, hey werent you at the gas station?" Issei asked, you nodded. "Are you stalking me Issei Hyodo?" You asked. "No no no, not you!" He defended. "You were watching the girls?" you asked with a knowing smile. "Kinda , what was that! They just walked right up to you and started panicking!" Issei asked, you shrugged. "I dont know, they just asked if I was attending their school, I told them I was and they ran off." You said smiling. "Your going to Kuoh! Awe man, looks like Kiba might have a challenger!" Issei said, you looked to him in confusion. He explained about the prince and you shook your head. "Im not here for love kid." you said smiling. "Why are you here then?" Issei asked. "Im studying a few extra classes in Japanese, my dad is kinda forcing me to." You lied, you sat down in your drivers seat and felt the gun behind the seat. "Well im going to go! See you tomorrow Y/n!" Issei said running off, you tensed your arm. "Too public! Bad!" you cursed yourself, he was so close but so far, like seeing a buck the day after the season ends.